Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

For 20 odd million you would think someone would of checked he could bend his knees greater than 5 degrees.

He didnt go missing ,just played out of position, I couldnt understand him not being played down the middle. A target man that can head the ball,doesnt try and flick everything , and held it up well and distributed the ball to others in blue shirts. get rid. thats not what was needed at Kiev.

20sbc07 said:
Basically to sum up the last 125 pages:

-Dzeko has been the worst striker in the squad, hes been useless.
-He has the potential to be good
-He deserves time to prove he's not another samaras.

Simples.

Too simple, can't just say that he's been useless...other than that I agree

what you should add is that he's been played out of position a lot of times, and that Mancini's authority over some players and ability to switch tactics during the play has become quite questionable

Hare said:
balkanno said:
Stvarno Hare koji si ti moron, i ja kad sam ovo procito reko sebi koji je ovo retardirani ljakse boze sto serenda naokolo...

That ironic undertune wont help Edin anyway, so stop fucking think he is the greatest. He has to change hes movement, that is something what everyone can see if he really want good for Dzeko.

Still, theres no service and the Club doesnt play constant football, its aint time to rate him.

E sad zamisli koja si ti ojebina kad se ovde vec 4 mjeseca uvlacis levatima u pakaš. Toliko si zaglibio da ti ni ronilačko odijelo ne moze više pomoč.

Džeko's movement is fine. This team's tactics and lack of team spirit is what's hampering him down. So kindly, let him go in summer. I'm tired of seeing him being misused by this plastic club. Fans don't like him anyway.

Boli tebe bolan ko je ovdje sta i ko se kome uvlaci, smrdenko jedan tebe su sigurno pascad odgojila.

Ti kerovi od roditelja nisu te ni naucili kako da razmisljas.

Zato, evo da ponovim, ako ti se nesvidja situacija jebi se u pakas seljacino a nemoj ljude ove vrijedat sto placaju pare da gledaju na stadionu i prije svega nacuci se malo smelosti.

Dzeko is a Striker, rated by many only with Goals, he want be succesful nowhere if he leaves at first moth becouse some Fans arent happy.

Dzeko has just signed, your retarted Brain want to get that.

Fookie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.