Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Never have I ever seen fans as bad as a few posters on here.
The abuse some of them give to their own (not just Džeko, although that bit annoys me the most, for obvious reasons) is beyond belief.
I said it a few times, I'm a Liverpool fan. Liverpool have been struggling for most of this season. They have underperformed, and that's an understatement. The only word one can find to describe some of their games is shite. And yet you can't find a single player, save for Poulsen, who was abused on any of the Liverpool forums.
Support your own, what's wrong with you?!
It's okay to see flaws. It's okay to want the best from (and for) your team. But for the life of me I can't see why would anyone think that what they're doing on here is called support.
That goes for 20sbc07 or what's his face. And a few others. You don't have to lavish praise, no one's expecting you to. But FFS, don't abuse.

And it would be great if this thread would just go down and Edin would stop being analyzed and inspected like a bloody lab specimen. Give it time, and judge him come the end of the season. Then either sell him, loan him, keep him, bench him, whatever. Just cut this kind of 'support' out. It's disgraceful.

bosanka said:
The abuse some of them give to their own (not just Džeko, although that bit annoys me the most, for obvious reasons) is beyond belief.
I said it a few times, I'm a Liverpool fan. Liverpool have been struggling for most of this season. They have underperformed, and that's an understatement. The only word one can find to describe some of their games is shite. And yet you can't find a single player, save for Poulsen, who was abused on any of the Liverpool forums.
It's okay to see flaws. It's okay to want the best from (and for) your team. But for the life of me I can't see why would anyone think that what they're doing on here is called support.
That goes for 20sbc07 or what's his face. And a few others. You don't have to lavish praise, no one's expecting you to. But FFS, don't abuse.

And it would be great if this thread would just go down and Edin would stop being analyzed and inspected like a bloody lab specimen. Give it time, and judge him come the end of the season. Then either sell him, loan him, keep him, bench him, whatever. Just cut this kind of 'support' out. It's disgraceful.

He's a football player, hes going to be analyzed on ever perfomance, its part of the job. As fans of the club we have a right to analyz the players who play for us, there's a little thing called freedom of speach which means if a player puts on our clubs shirt and plays shit we can say "hes shit".

The bosnians certainly havent helped him, they probably made things worse! They rewarded him with player of the month for playing shit. Rewarding someone for playing badly certainly dosnt help anything.

As I said before as fans of the club we have a right to give an opinion on any player. My opinion on Dzeko so far is that he is shit, I would rather have Jo playing. Atleast Jo can control the ball.. sometimes.

20sbc07 said:
bosanka said:
Never have I ever seen....

The bosnians certainly havent helped him, they probably made things worse! They rewarded him with player of the month for playing shit. Rewarding someone for playing badly certainly dosnt help anything.

20sbc07 you still not over that?

@bosanska "Never have i ever seen" ?

You didnt saw many Fans, defo not. By the way this is Internet, hate it or love it.

bosanka said:

What a fukin post.... just too bad we have so many clowns on this board

bosanka said:

Spot on fella - just spoilt kids who have supported city for all of 5 mins and don't generally have the intelligence to realise it will take time with players of Edins ilk, they focus on all the negative instead of encouraging the positives.

from what i have seen Edin looks a great player, he will score goals for City and with the right service will become a City legend..........

also seems a nice fella to boot........

The people moaning, expecting him to score a hat trick every game just need to look at Torres at Chelsea, 0 goals and almost cost double what Dzeko did.

Makes Edin look like the buy of 2011

Chippy_boy said:
Mancio said:
messi and tranny can

Your point being?

my points being two:

1) dzeko need time. judging him now is just ridicolous

2) given him time i'm sure he will do much more than what he is currently doing , also by himself , becouse so do the modern allround strikers like he is. he is not just a poacher as someone would say here ala darrent bent.

It¨s ludicrous you even attempt to enter bosnian realm.It¨s sad to say but life here is not as 10% as good as in your country,and thats ok..but why do you attack bosnias for showing Dzeko¨s open support .He is really some kind of national hero overhere,but put on side all that..NOBODY can disparage his God given talent and his modesty as a man or as a player..
give him some time,you¨ll see hes the one who is going to take Citys game to the next level.Half of nation watch every City game and never in our history foreing club was more appreciated and more loved as Manchester City..
So please give Edin some time to prove himself and give us some space to enjoy comments as you all do.After all,if he doesn¨t fullfill your expectations you always can say that we were never ment for big things :D

best wishes to everyone.Jeste smrde u p.m. :D

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bosanka said:

Spot on fella - just spoilt kids who have supported city for all of 5 mins and don't generally have the intelligence to realise it will take time with players of Edins ilk, they focus on all the negative instead of encouraging the positives.

it's a she ;)

and yes she's spot on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.