Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

EaglesFan said:
Yep. Too good at his age to be sitting on the bench.

I said it earlier and will say it again: City cannot have all three (Tevez, Balo, Dzeko) and start only one :-) None of them are bench warmers.
Now, Tevez is really good, and Balotelli is Mancini's wet dream from Inter - so I would say...just sell Edin in the summer, yes? Don't destroy the kid. He wants/needs to play. He didnt come here to be on the bench.

Jo is a sufficient backup, and really good second backup since Mancini plays one forward formation anyway. No need to have Dzeko as your backup.

You can't be serious? Sell Edin Dzeko? We only just fucking bought him!

All these Dzeko fans need to get a fucking grip! Did you think he was going to just come to City and two months on already be the main man that he was at Wolfsburg? How long did it take him to establish himself at Wolfsburg and become as important as he was there? It certainly wasn't two fucking months! He's been on the bench a few times and suddenly he should leave? Too bad you're not his fucking agents then! If he has any balls about him he'll stay and adapt and fight for his place and this is coming from a Dzeko fan, the way you're going on about him is making him appear pretty annoying through no fault of his, you're certainly not doing him any favours that's for sure.

Dzeko

redmizzle said:
All these Dzeko fans need to get a fucking grip! Did you think he was going to just come to City and two months on already be the main man that he was at Wolfsburg? How long did it take him to establish himself at Wolfsburg and become as important as he was there? It certainly wasn't two fucking months! He's been on the bench a few times and suddenly he should leave? Too bad you're not his fucking agents then! If he has any balls about him he'll stay and adapt and fight for his place and this is coming from a Dzeko fan, the way you're going on about him is making him appear pretty annoying through no fault of his, you're certainly not doing him any favours that's for sure.

Well said

redmizzle said:

Well said.

redmizzle said:

8 goals in 28 games his first season at Wolfsburg. There are direct quotes from the man himself, either on the OS or in the MEN saying how he has been a slow adapter and how it will take a while to find his footing. I'll try and find it, can't be more than a month or so old.

Andouble said:
redmizzle said:

8 goals in 28 games his first season at Wolfsburg. There are direct quotes from the man himself, either on the OS or in the MEN saying how he has been a slow adapter and how it will take a while to find his footing. I'll try and find it, can't be more than a month or so old.

Alright, alright - I got it!!! :-)
This 'sell him' crap is just an overreaction. I know it doesnt work that way. It is frustrating as hell though for people who are used to watching him play, I am sure you understand this...good win tonight though.

EaglesFan said:
Andouble said:

Alright, alright - I got it!!! :-)
This 'sell him' crap is just an overreaction. I know it doesnt work that way. It is frustrating as hell though for people who are used to watching him play, I am sure you understand this...good win tonight though.

I hear you mate. Fortunately, if there was ever a situation for unleashing all of our attackers, it's this coming Thursday.

He'll bag an hat trick on Thursday and then will score a late winner in the Semi's against them cunts

Hare said:
Hope he leaves sooner than later. Only Mancini knows why he had brought him.
Dzeko, stay positive and strong. You're still young and will have a plenty of success anywhere else but City.

Good luck.

Oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.