Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Exactly, confidence has a massive part to play, he's still finding his feet and comments like we read on this board are never going to help build that.

Why our own fans always seem intent on destroying our players confidence I'll never know.

The advantage with the rags is the media start arse l*cking them from day one and all the gullible rag f*ckers believe the hype.

Bluebee2 said:
There's something wrong with our scouting system when the scum get Hernandez for £7m and we buy Dzeko, Balotelli, Jo, Caiecedo, Robinho and any other waste of space for a cool £100m.

But I could spin that and say there must be something wrong with the rags' scouting when they paid about the same for Bebe as we did for Johnson and Kompany!

We have been wasteful but we're accelerating our spending to catch up. They have spent over years and bought a bigger flop than any of ours - Veron.

Juan King said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He just got ripped into on motd...

Strange that £50m striker from Chelsea who had a poor game didn't get slated too on MOTD?

Well they won the game so it didnt surprise me.

Had we won I don't think they would of commented on Dzeko.

I reckon Dzeko can be as effective as the Brazilian Ronaldo was in his pomp. Just needs to get pace,agility,ability to control a ball etc and he'll be flying next season

Were not going to see anything from Dzeko the modern day Niall Quinn unlike Quinn back in the day Quinny had a decent supply into the box be it Summerbee , White , Walsh or even a Peter Beagrie type of player at the club. The players at the club who could play that role just dont have the quaility to get good ball into the box. We need wingers to play there right side of the pitch to get good ball into the box. I dont think Mancini will bring in these type of players and Dzeko may well be a expensive flop.

FantasyIreland said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Even Dixon had his say....

And Jamie 'Spray on Pants' Redknapp on Sky earlier...............thinks Dzeko looks an expensive buy and also said City have no attacking force at all without Tevez........

Juan King said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Strange that £50m striker from Chelsea who had a poor game didn't get slated too on MOTD?
Hanson and to a lesser extent Dixon ripped into Torres, Seedorf defended him by saying he works hard but Torres was ripped apart by Hanson.

he doesnt fit intot he system we play, its as simple as that

therefore why did we buy him???????

he cannt play as a loan striker, and he needs wingers which we dont have/dont play

he is slow, cannt create anything for himself, cannt take a man on and it doesnt look like he links with tevez very well either

if/when tev leaves in the summer we are going to hae to get a new striker cause we cannt rely on this guy that is for sure

simon23 said:
if/when tev leaves in the summer we are going to hae to get a new striker cause we cannt rely on this guy that is for sure
Or, we change the system to make sure we get the best out of him. All he's missing is a decent supply into the box. That's it. Have you ever wondered why Tevez has been so successful for us? Because we play to his strengths, built the team around him. If he were to leave and we were to give Dzeko the same treatment I think he'd have a similar effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.