Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

dream said:
Take a look at this picture:
34023591.jpg

On the left you can see Dzeko's movement in today's game. On the right is his movement while he was in Wolfsburg. Hopefully you're gonna figure out the rest.

He is not supposed to come and pick the ball by himself. He needs to get the ball.

Also, I just wanna say how surprised I am by the amount of negativity you express toward your own team and players and how little you know about football tactics. It seems like the average member of this forum is 15 years old. Totally immature!
And yes, I am Bosnian.
I prefer to avoid the Bluemoon forum area of the site after a loss, the biggest kneejerk in the history of kneejerks.

You're right though.

Bluemoon115 said:
Dzeko.

Put 2 or 3 crosses in for him, he'll score one, maybe 2.

Yesterday he had one real chance made for him.

He isn't Tevez. he doesn't play deep, make runs wide, and create chances for others. He's a finisher, and a fucking good one at that.

But he looks poor, because we have no-one putting half decent crosses in.

when you say crosses do you mean a right footed cross from the right wing having got behind the defence or from a left foot cross from the right wing after just crossing the half way line which is the type of ball bob seems to prefer

Been a little dissapointed with Dzeko so far but yesterday he was outstanding for me.

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to pull a ball out of the sky that's travelled 80 yards up the pitch while having some daft fucking donkey pushing you in the back all the time and he won near enough every ball yesterday. When he gets it at his feet he skips round a challenge and then passes it to someone and then moves forward but we are good enoiugh to get that final ball to him.

Stillsy said:
Been a little dissapointed with Dzeko so far but yesterday he was outstanding for me.

Some people just don't understand how hard it is to pull a ball out of the sky that's travelled 80 yards up the pitch while having some daft fucking donkey pushing you in the back all the time and he won near enough every ball yesterday. When he gets it at his feet he skips round a challenge and then passes it to someone and then moves forward but we are good enoiugh to get that final ball to him.

Speechless....

gooney said:
Juan King said:
Strange that £50m striker from Chelsea who had a poor game didn't get slated too on MOTD?
he had much better game than Dzeko and showed his pace and ability several times. Dzeko has no pace whatsoever and thats a big no no in the PL

One day you'll eat those words gooney. I just hope it's when he's banging them in for City rather than for someone else...like Spuds for example.

I am saying that cause I know soon enough he will score tons of goals in the Prem, and I'm hoping he does it in City.

The sad part is that, if he was ever to actually read this thread, I bet he'd be tempted to just get the fuck off this club and play for some competitor...and do it for free considering the amount of shit he gets here :-)

This thread is over 1000 pages long :-).

gooney said:
Juan King said:
Strange that £50m striker from Chelsea who had a poor game didn't get slated too on MOTD?
he had much better game than Dzeko and showed his pace and ability several times. Dzeko has no pace whatsoever and thats a big no no in the PL

i agree dzeko doesnt have pace but could you really do a fair comparision. chelsea attacked and torres had support dzeko was on his jack. unfair to compare on yesterdays showing

EaglesFan said:
gooney said:

One day you'll eat those words gooney. I just hope it's when he's banging them in for City rather than for someone else...like Spuds for example.

I am saying that cause I know soon enough he will score tons of goals in the Prem, and I'm hoping he does it in City.

The sad part is that, if he was ever to actually read this thread, I bet he'd be tempted to just get the fuck off this club and play for some competitor...and do it for free considering the amount of shit he gets here :-)

This thread is over 1000 pages long :-).

I honestly thought he was gonna be a star when you signed him. A german guy i know at my work said he will flop as he lacks the pace in the PL. Lets just say everyone including me told him get lost. I really see where he was coming from. Of what i have seen, he doesnt have one attribute that stands out. Even in the air he has been underwhelming. What surpised me more than anything is how poor his first touch is.

At the same time everyone was saying Suarez would flop, even though its early, he looks a player capable of magical moments on his own. Just shows you its not right to judge the league a player in, but his attributes and how he will fit in the PL

I thought Dzeko controlled the ball well, passed it well, showed a good touch and won a number of headers with players on his back. Tried a few decent enough moves to create a shot for himself but they defended him well.

I thought he played well.

You have to admire the patriotism on this thread. Even when Dzeko is struggling painfully the fact he is Bosnian means some will argue black is white and that he is actually playing well and it is just us that cant see it, or it is everyone else fault that he isnt getting the type of ball he likes. That red mist picture is ace though, it clearly shows what exactly?

Dzeko was not up to it again.

He'll be a decent forward for someone like Hull, but not a club that is serious about winning trophies.

We've been totally stitiched up in the transfer market again, and what makes it worse is that Steve McLaren was partly responsible for having us over the barrel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.