Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

Panthera Tigris said:
Dzeko was not up to it again.

He'll be a decent forward for someone like Hull, but not a club that is serious about winning trophies.

We've been totally stitiched up in the transfer market again, and what makes it worse is that Steve McLaren was partly responsible for having us over the barrel.
LOL

Panthera Tigris said:
Dzeko was not up to it again.

He'll be a decent forward for someone like Hull, but not a club that is serious about winning trophies.

We've been totally stitiched up in the transfer market again, and what makes it worse is that Steve McLaren was partly responsible for having us over the barrel.

Lmao, another one that didn't see him and the way he played his game at Wolfsburg.

bondsman said:
Are we Wolfsburg and is this the Bundesliga?

surely not, but the thing again and again, square pegs-round holes...I am not defending him, he has been playing no where near his potential but one thing is for sure...and it is shown in that "red mist picture" you was wondering about...he is being played well out of his natural position....

The red mist picture shows sod all. It could be showing that the team Wolfsburg played that day were fodder and couldnt get out of their half hence little movement required. Or it could show that Dzeko was lazy that day or all days??? It shows nothing.

He reminds me a lot of Savo Milosevic, who got a few goals for a decent national team and scored pretty well in Spain. Bot overall an average striker at best, and not suited to the Prem for sure. Similar kind of player.

And Savo sure as hell didn't cost the equivalent of 27m back in the day. We've been totally had in the market yet again. You can only imagine a club's eyes light up when they know Mancini is keeping tabs on one of their players as a) they'll be overrated and b) massively overpriced and c) a overhyped problem child they're gonna get a massive transfer fee for.

bondsman said:
The red mist picture shows sod all. It could be showing that the team Wolfsburg played that day were fodder and couldnt get out of their half hence little movement required. Or it could show that Dzeko was lazy that day or all days??? It shows nothing.

I guess to you it shows what you want to see....

it can also show that wolfsburg played attacking football with actual width so dzeko didn't need to do much rather than be in and around the box to slot the crosses in...but hey we all see world differently don't we?

The movement picture backs up my point about him being a one trick poney....he needs service and doesnt create for himself ala tevez, balo, drogba, anelka, rooney henry,,,,now this is just personnel opinion and i know there are successful strikers who rely on service (van nistleroy probably being the best example) but a striker who can create for himself is a much better player to have....eto'o is another one

RM bought him and if he is going to be successful RM will now have to change the system to accomadate him...something he seems against doing.

Losing tevez is now a huge worry.....balo unpredictable, dzeko in my epes not good enough unless you change the way the whole team plays.....and we certainly sholdnt be doing that at this late stage in the season....

bench him for the rest of the season, play tev and balo and then if tev leaves in the summer RM has 3 months to adapt the team to play to his strenghts....though that will involve buying wingers with pace to go past people and get crosses in (or fullbacks as kolorov aint upto it!)

He was terrible yesterday, his first touch was poor and he's easily muscled off the ball. Saying that, he was never going to walk straight into the team and start scoring goals immediately. The lads got bags of potential, but it's going to take a while for him to settle into our game.

Look at Torres, he's not exactly firing them in at the moment - how much experiance does he have in the premier league? It even took Berbafag a season to settle in to Trafford.

He'll come good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.