Dzeko (Merged)

Re: for all dzeko haters....

What I can't get about Edin is that having been with the club for over 3 months he doesn't look even close to picking up the pace of the Prem.

Fuck knows what we do with people in training but whether we have wingers or not is wholly irrelevant if the guy looks like he has lead boots on.

Pigeonho said:
Petrovs left peg said:
To be fair to Dzeko he was a fucking GOAL MACHINE before he came here. I don't care what league it was but you dont score goals for fun and then suddenly have the touch of a hippo. It's a commonly used phrase on here that the guy needs time - I will judge Dzeko next season but for now we need to support and encourage him instead of the synchronised groaning that gets right on my tits!
Thats wrong actually. He failed in his first season, then became prolific in his second. As it stand, i'm better than Dzeko.
I slagged Liverpool off for buying Carroll. I would have him over Dzeko every single game of the season.

NONESENSE...carrolls had prem experience-edin,s come in january and is expected to hit the ground running-TOTALLY UNFAIR- with a pre season behind him he,ll be spot on next season-hope you beaters have the balls to apologise when he does....

riley347 said:
Pigeonho said:
Thats wrong actually. He failed in his first season, then became prolific in his second. As it stand, i'm better than Dzeko.
I slagged Liverpool off for buying Carroll. I would have him over Dzeko every single game of the season.

NONESENSE...carrolls had prem experience-edin,s come in january and is expected to hit the ground running-TOTALLY UNFAIR- with a pre season behind him he,ll be spot on next season-hope you beaters have the balls to apologise when he does....

So what was the fucking point in signing him mid season and letting a proven premier league player go on loan to one of the biggest clubs in the world playing CL football? What was the fucking point in that?

The fucker can't head the ball. He doesn't jump. I think he won 2 headers all night tonight, Skrtl is a bag of shite and had him in his pocket.

Re: Dzeko

Dzeko was one of the better city players out there and certainly worked the hardest, next season he will be top draw once we start playing too his strengths

Esteban de la Sexface said:
The fucker can't head the ball. He doesn't jump. I think he won 2 headers all night tonight, Skrtl is a bag of shite and had him in his pocket.

edin thrives on crosses-not the f**king ball pumped straight up to him with carragher/skrtl up his arse!!!!!!...if you lot have ever seen edin play before the prem you would notice this-but you prefer to slate the lad instead- realisically you really can,t play carlos and edin in the same side as their styles of play are chalk and cheese-but it,s impossible to leave out carlos at the moment-next season we need to change our line up depending on which on starts....

So why didn't we pay an extra £30m and get Torres? Yeh I know he hasn't scored yet either but at least he's got premier league experience.

I don't understand why we've bought someone who looks worse than Kevin fucking Davies to play up front when we don't use traditional wingers.

No pace, no control, no fucking clue

riley347 said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:

edin thrives on crosses-not the f**king ball pumped straight up to him with carragher/skrtl up his arse!!!!!!...if you lot have ever seen edin play before the prem you would notice this-but you prefer to slate the lad instead- realisically you really can,t play carlos and edin in the same side as their styles of play are chalk and cheese-but it,s impossible to leave out carlos at the moment-next season we need to change our line up depending on which on starts....

Carroll and Suarez gave us a chasing last night, they are supposed to be similar to Dzeko and Tevez, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, if you're a 6' 4 centre forward, get up and win a bloody header, because he sure as shit isn't good on the deck

nevilletogoater-in said:
So why didn't we pay an extra £30m and get Torres? Yeh I know he hasn't scored yet either but at least he's got premier league experience.

I don't understand why we've bought someone who looks worse than Kevin fucking Davies to play up front when we don't use traditional wingers.

No pace, no control, no fucking clue
It's what we do, we pay over the odds for shite.
The accountants of Real Madrid, Lazio and Wolfsburg will currently be pissing their sides at us. The accountants of Inter Milan are about to piss their sides at us. Those clubs in Europe who have promising players will currently be deciding how many 0's to add to their assets when we come sniffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.