Dzeko (Merged)

Re: for all dzeko haters....

dref619 said:
balkanno said:
No, im serious.

Mancini: "We want to win the title, we need a Player like Edin."

ahh fair play, the guys got quality, but can't see it ever working here, he doesnt suit the way we play at all, strange signing all round really

Yep, bad rating from Mancini and the worst was the Moment.

There is also some other Reasons, like how he is letting him play, but nothing yet what Dzeko has done proved he could work with this greedy Players around him.

Sad but true.

I hope he turns it around but I have grave doubts that he will. What is confusing me is even when a player is playing badly you can still see his strengths but with dzeko I just can’t for the life of me see in what areas his qualities are. Pace – he’s slow
shooting – not seen him hit a powerful or accurate shot yet
strength – consistently gets outmuscled/pushed off the ball
goals – no (up to now)
heading – granted crosses haven’t been there but don’t think he won a header last night or in previous matches

The problem that I see is that these aren’t minor flaws in someone’s game that can be improved – when it comes to pace you’re either fast or you aren’t – and dzeko isn’t. Now in the premier league if you’re a centre forward and you’ve got no pace you’ve got to be one hell of a footballer and I don’t see dzeko as being that.
It’s very worrying

wireblue said:
I hope he turns it around but I have grave doubts that he will. What is confusing me is even when a player is playing badly you can still see his strengths but with dzeko I just can’t for the life of me see in what areas his qualities are. Pace – he’s slow
shooting – not seen him hit a powerful or accurate shot yet
strength – consistently gets outmuscled/pushed off the ball
goals – no (up to now)
heading – granted crosses haven’t been there but don’t think he won a header last night or in previous matches

The problem that I see is that these aren’t minor flaws in someone’s game that can be improved – when it comes to pace you’re either fast or you aren’t – and dzeko isn’t. Now in the premier league if you’re a centre forward and you’ve got no pace you’ve got to be one hell of a footballer and I don’t see dzeko as being that.
It’s very worrying

NAIL HEAD

20sbc07 said:
People keep saying he needs "service". Which means he is a 1 trick pony, the guy can only score from headers.

I disagree, every time the balls came to him in the air he's lost the header, I fail to understand how someone 6"4 can miss every single header.

A top striker should be able to use their feet, it is football afterall and Dzeko shows everytime the ball comes to him that he has no ball control at all, he also shows that he's a slow thinker because it takes him so long to decide what to do he loses the ball. The guys extremely lazy, he dosnt close the ball down, he dosnt run at all he just wanders about. I've been saying it since before we even signed him, he's not a premier league player and he never will be.

verbal shite- only the attacking genius,s of the world(messi/ronaldo) create loads of their own- all other mortals need some form of service- what you,ve just said is so stupid it,s unreal....
He's a white adebayor with a worse first touch.

We haven't won an away game since Newcastle. Who was signed after that game? Dzeko. Since he's signed he's just completely ruined the system and the team is suffering because of it as well! It took Bobby until the derby to realise this and dropped him to the bench and we NEARLY beat the rags if it wasn't for 'that' goal. Then he continued to play him again and this shocking away form continued!

My point is that if we continue to play Dzeko in the current system he, and the team, isn't going to do well, we need to play wingers and when we do put them on the side for them to cross the ball in. Then we'll start to see the real side of Dzeko!

I think that if Tevez is leaving in the summer we'll bring in wingers and set up our team for Dzeko and Balotelli.
If thats the case hopefully it works out because at the moment Dzeko and Balotelli just dont seem to be working in our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.