Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

I can safely say - despite only being 1 year and 2 months into the decade - this will be the crappiest thread of this decade.

Ryinho said:
When people ask me which set off fans are the biggest tits i say city fans and I am one myself, even though it just the minority it makes the lot of us look like nobs. It proven in this thread again with Dzeko he scored 4 in 9 and has 3 assists what more do people want he was good tonight not perfect but good he still settling in. So can we be patient like the 90% of people on the thread are correct he will become class so the other 10% at just deluded and don't have a opinion there just armchairs fan who just listen to sky

You're right mate. I'm ashamed to be associated with some of the complete dick heads who "support" City.

Just wanted to say what he said to himself when he missed that one on one with Aris goalkeeper

"Konju jedan šta si fulio, u pi*du materinu...",

translation: well its hard to translate it but the meaning si "you dick what did you miss" something like that, maybe some of my countyman will translate it better

Even when he scores two goals he gets some form of criticism , I think he will be a fantastic player , you can tell that alone from his finishes last night . Shoots with both feet , he is brilliant in the air and will only get better with time . His ball control for a big man is very good , his first touch can be excellent but then sometimes it can let him down . But it looks like we have a real player on our hands here.

de niro said:
this thread should'nt even exsist ffs.

I am a bit confused. Without reading the first 78 pages of the thread I assumed it was a topic on Dzeko of which I made my observations. I am assuming there are 78 pages of writing Dzeko off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.