Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Dzeko

gooney said:
Its simply down to the manager. Everyone knows Dzekos strength and the manager has to make sure the team uses his strength. Its like playing Tevez upfront and feed him long balls, he will look out of it as well. But surely when Mancini wanted to bring in Dzeko he has watched him enough times for Wolfsburg to realise what made him the force he was over there?

a question for you gooney : do you think dzeko is more a carrol or a van persie like player ?

ANY1aBLUE said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Fuck you he kept us in the game you ****. Why don't you rag on Tevez for not doing shite.

I've no idea who you are - but pretty sure you're not very good company! Sometimes you have to just shake your head in disbelief that human beings exist like you.
Google translate says that it means "Oh fiddle sticks, Bugger you, he single handedly kept us in a competitive state of equilibrium in the sporting endevour in which we were competing you vagina, why don't you criticize the vertically challenged south American player for not defecating on the pitch".
Pikeychavspeak come just after Peruvian

Mancio said:
gooney said:
Its simply down to the manager. Everyone knows Dzekos strength and the manager has to make sure the team uses his strength. Its like playing Tevez upfront and feed him long balls, he will look out of it as well. But surely when Mancini wanted to bring in Dzeko he has watched him enough times for Wolfsburg to realise what made him the force he was over there?

a question for you gooney : do you think dzeko is more a carrol or a van persie like player ?

I think everyone can see that he is a much more versatile player than Carroll...

OK - is this now the longest thread for a player outside of the Transfer Forum? Bloody hell - 94 pages!

Oh, I think he's a good player...

ibruzi said:
Mancio said:

I think everyone can see that he is a much more versatile player than Carroll...

hasn't got the agility of Van Persie, but has a better nose for goals and not so much injury prone as Van Persie...strong in the air, maybe not as strong as Carol (not as tall as Carol) but has as good technique if not even better...again uses both feet unlike Van Persie who has a left and a 10% of right used only for the tap-ins...(although he has improved on it)...so Dzeko is somewhere in between these two players...has large amounts of both the Carol stuff and Van Persie stuff...making him in my opinion a better player...just needs to get used to English top flight football and your team needs to start playing a bit more creatively, with creative players, not just giving the ball to Silva and hoping for some magic while the other three DMFs stay back and enjoy the show....

malg said:
OK - is this now the longest thread for a player outside of the Transfer Forum? Bloody hell - 94 pages!

Oh, I think he's a good player...

I belive its the 4th Theard about Dzeko since January with more than 90 (3x 100+) Pages.

It seems the Forum Database has an Bug with Mega Theards, it starts slowing the Forum down (reading from mySQL) when an Theard get to the 101 Page. Otherwise it would have 400 Pages allready, since the Dzeko Theard is used as Dialy Update Discussion for many Bosnians and offcourse there where the stupid Discussions like "Touch of an Icebear" or "Samaras Feeling in my Ass" which made an highly discussion.

gooney said:

At least he didn't lose to Birmingham.

Tevez must stay at midfield with Silva and assisting Dzeko with balls, not opposite!

Hope Mancini will one day understand this.

listen dzeko will prove all u doubters wrong hes a class player just give him a chance and time ppl on ere think soon as a player come they should be scoreing hattricks every game hes goin to score alot and some bloody good goals for us ur see just av faith in him i can say once hes settled he be better than tevez ctwd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.