Dzeko (Merged)

Re: Edin Dzeko

Edin must go to another club as soon as possible.Mancini will destroy his career.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm --<br /><br />Bundesliga's leading clubs are interested to take him on loan.Why not?

amchy said:
Edin must go to another club as soon as possible.Mancini will destroy his career.

Perhaps it would be best if we show a little patient as the player gets used to new surroundings which he himself says he's found trying and the manager thinks how to integrate what is obviously a talented player.

Revolver said:
amchy said:
Edin must go to another club as soon as possible.Mancini will destroy his career.

Perhaps it would be best if we show a little patient as the player gets used to new surroundings which he himself says he's found trying and the manager thinks how to integrate what is obviously a talented player.

I think that amchy bloke's deficient.

Revolver said:
amchy said:

I thought this was done before we got him.

Sigh said:
Revolver said:

I thought this was done before we got him.

Fair point but until a player pulls the shirt on you never know how its going to work and just like Ballotelli needs time to know his team mates so does Dzeko. Though talented these lads are not machines and we need patience. Not that I think that many City fans are panicking about Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.