Dzeko [Merged]

JasminBosnia said:
didactic said:
What are you talking about? I was the first to say Mario should be taken off against Chelsea. You Jasmin defend Dzeko like you gave yourself a female name because you want to marry him. He was horrible today absolutely gash and with strikers all fighting for places I doubt he will be here next season.

Even Adebayor is more useful Dzeko also missed the best chance of the game.

Your boy should not even start vs Chelsea due to piss poor performance vs Sporting.

You either are still attending elementary school or you are dumb as hell. You should consult Jumanji before posting bolded.

PS
He is educated so he should know male and female names in Balkan area.

Very touchy when anything is said about Edin arent you. Ok Jasmin all the people commenting on the game, all the fans all of us are wrong. Dzeko is the best player at the club just lacks confidence. He is better than Ibra, Messi and Ronaldo.

Just lets see who is here next season I will put money on it wont be Edin if anyone offers to take him off our hands.

JasminBosnia said:
didactic said:
What are you talking about? I was the first to say Mario should be taken off against Chelsea. You Jasmin defend Dzeko like you gave yourself a female name because you want to marry him. He was horrible today absolutely gash and with strikers all fighting for places I doubt he will be here next season.

Even Adebayor is more useful Dzeko also missed the best chance of the game.

Your boy should not even start vs Chelsea due to piss poor performance vs Sporting.

You either are still attending elementary school or you are dumb as hell. You should consult Jumanji before posting bolded.

PS
He is educated so he should know male and female names in Balkan area.
I'm still waiting

Do you guys remember this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhamed_Konjić

How many of you knew that Asmir Begovic is from Bosnia? Lets talk, this thread will be moved anyway :).<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm --<br /><br />pudge,

Do not you read my messages? I do not want to discuss about Edin and especially your boy Mario. Finito, Ende, End of discussion.

JasminBosnia said:

How many of you knew that Asmir Begovic is from Bosnia? Lets talk, this thread will be moved anyway :).

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm --

pudge,

Do not you read my messages? I do not want to discuss about Edin and especially your boy Mario. Finito, Ende, End of discussion.
My boy Mario, even though you didn't find any evidence to support that claim, your still going to act like a petulant child and stick with it whilst ignoring me. Bravo

And yes, i knew Begovic was Bosnian, as do most football fans. What the fuck does it matter?

Re: Dzeko

Berts Broken Neck said:
bert's broken neck said:
Berbaflop isn't a "confidence player"

Pretty consistent - great against shite opposition (ie Blackburn and Wigan) but shite against the rest!

Dzeko is a different animal and is so much a "confidence player" in my opinion that he must be played when his confidence is up, if it ever gets up again!

You nicked my name!!

Just noticed this - and that you're on line!

Sorry mate, but "great minds think alike!"

JasminBosnia said:

How many of you knew that Asmir Begovic is from Bosnia? Lets talk, this thread will be moved anyway :).

-- Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm --

pudge,

WTF does that have to do with Edin Dzeko's dreadful performances?

after two years i've given up.

for two years i've defended dzeko week in, week out.

last season whilst my mates would tell me he's shit i'd defend him til the end and after spurs 5-1 i though i'd been rewarded.

but now tbh the sooner this guy leaves our club the better for me, utter useless from our perspective, he simply doesn't fit at all. if i'm honest the same goes for balotelli today... were either of them even fucking playing!?

alright for all you bosnians (if he's your greatest ever then i feel for you) he's alright when he gets crosses put into him but ffs, the squad he's playing with and he can't even play decent short passing football. touch of a rapist and his passing leaves a lot to be desired.

on the other hand balotelli has done fuck all recently a part from score the odd penalty. sulking fucking mard arse at the moment who isn't impressing me at all.

i know this might not go down well on here and i hope it doesn't get merged mods but balo and dzeko are fucking pissing me right off.

good job carlos is back.

Re: after two years i've given up.

ban-mcfc said:
for two years i've defended dzeko week in, week out.

last season whilst my mates would tell me he's shit i'd defend him til the end and after spurs 5-1 i though i'd been rewarded.

but now tbh the sooner this guy leaves our club the better for me, utter useless from our perspective, he simply doesn't fit at all. if i'm honest the same goes for balotelli today... were either of them even fucking playing!?

alright for all you bosnians (if he's your greatest ever then i feel for you) he's alright when he gets crosses put into him but ffs, the squad he's playing with and he can't even play decent short passing football. touch of a rapist and his passing leaves a lot to be desired.

on the other hand balotelli has done fuck all recently a part from score the odd penalty. sulking fucking mard arse at the moment who isn't impressing me at all.

i know this might not go down well on here and i hope it doesn't get merged mods but balo and dzeko are fucking pissing me right off.

good job carlos is back.
Fuck me where do these cretins keep poppin up from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.