Dzeko [Merged]

First evidence,

Check Balotelli thread from page 1 please, same posters defend him as well.. But, in reality just does not matter to me anymore as I can not argue with you nor with anyone else here in regards to Edin, RM and entire squad.

We have the best roster in EPL but it just does not work for some reason. It is not only because one player play good or bad, it is about team and everybody effort.

Good luck mate, please forgive me if I have ever offended you.

JasminBosnia said:
pudge said:
Sky 'is the brand name for British Sky Broadcasting's digital satellite television and radio service'/ the sky is blue

And there are no posters here who defend and excuse Mario when he has a bad performance, to the extent as the Dzeko fanboys do.

Give me a break

You, didactic, Jumanji, mancini diehard, pominoz, etc, etc... Give me a holler if you need more nicknames

What are you talking about? I was the first to say Mario should be taken off against Chelsea. You Jasmin defend Dzeko like you gave yourself a female name because you want to marry him. He was horrible today absolutely gash and with strikers all fighting for places I doubt he will be here next season.

Even Adebayor is more useful Dzeko also missed the best chance of the game.

JasminBosnia said:
First evidence,

Check Balotelli thread from page 1 please, same posters defend him as well.. But, in reality just does not matter to me anymore as I can not argue with you nor with anyone else here in regards to Edin, RM and entire squad.

We have the best roster in EPL but it just does not work for some reason. It is not only because one player play good or bad, it is about team and everybody effort.

Good luck mate, please forgive me if I have ever offended you.
HA!

Nobody has ever gone to the lengths of defending Mario, like you do to defend Edin.

Simples, and it's getting very very tiresome.

JasminBosnia said:
Sure,

I can see how both of you turned Balotelli thread to Dzeko and Ibrahimovic lol.

No no no
You are not defending him at all :).

Go back and read my last post in the Balo thread, smartass, and see if it was me who mentioned Dzeko first.

Go on, i'll be waiting....

Not going to defend Balo because he was poor for a lot of the game. That said, he had flashes of good play like our first shot on goal, and a few instances in the second half.

Problem with Dzeko is that 100% of the time today he was crap, and wasted our only real chance. No flashes of anything, just shit.

JasminBosnia said:
Sure,

I can see how both of you turned Balotelli thread to Dzeko and Ibrahimovic lol.

No no no
You are not defending him at all :).

Mentioning Ibra in the same sentence as Dzeko is an insult to football. Ibra is a world class striker. He is one of the best 5 players in the world. Dzeko is not even in the top 50.

When everyone cools off for a day and takes a look at the highlights they'll notice that rare chances City had involved Dzeko. He missed.
Assigning any more "deeper meaning" than that is pointless.

didactic said:
What are you talking about? I was the first to say Mario should be taken off against Chelsea. You Jasmin defend Dzeko like you gave yourself a female name because you want to marry him. He was horrible today absolutely gash and with strikers all fighting for places I doubt he will be here next season.

Even Adebayor is more useful Dzeko also missed the best chance of the game.

Your boy should not even start vs Chelsea due to piss poor performance vs Sporting.

You either are still attending elementary school or you are dumb as hell. You should consult Jumanji before posting bolded.

PS
He is educated so he should know male and female names in Balkan area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.