Dzeko [Merged]

Re: after two years i've given up.

smithy167 said:
ban-mcfc said:
for two years i've defended dzeko week in, week out.

last season whilst my mates would tell me he's shit i'd defend him til the end and after spurs 5-1 i though i'd been rewarded.

but now tbh the sooner this guy leaves our club the better for me, utter useless from our perspective, he simply doesn't fit at all. if i'm honest the same goes for balotelli today... were either of them even fucking playing!?

alright for all you bosnians (if he's your greatest ever then i feel for you) he's alright when he gets crosses put into him but ffs, the squad he's playing with and he can't even play decent short passing football. touch of a rapist and his passing leaves a lot to be desired.

on the other hand balotelli has done fuck all recently a part from score the odd penalty. sulking fucking mard arse at the moment who isn't impressing me at all.

i know this might not go down well on here and i hope it doesn't get merged mods but balo and dzeko are fucking pissing me right off.

good job carlos is back.
Fuck me where do these cretins keep poppin up from?

cretins lol?

well i sit in 116 and i'm from the high peak, had a season ticket for over 12 years.

if you tell you're happy with dzekos and balos performances then you know nothing about football.

He's been here 14 months, I have defended him also for the whole of this time. I have stopped now though, I don't think he's shit, he just doesn't suit our style of play.

Both overrated by their set of fanboys.

Dzeko not even close to his German days and Balo actually never showed that world class I've read here zillion of times but in some odd game.

Though I'll never accept that all of their crap display is just on their own, they were both good when team played good overall.

Can't see either of them to have more than one season here tbh. Balotelli maybe if Mancini stays longer as he is obsessed with him but I would give Dzeko one more season, still doubt he would be sold this summer.

Poor old ban.

I agree with the Balo stuff, i just can't help feeling if we did get some decent wide men and some extra tactics for that (which we need both of imo).
Then we would miss out if we sold Dzeko whilst getting them in.

Dzeko has got it in him thats the fucker factor for me, basically if we get wide fast crossers in, keep him and if not we maybe should be looking at other options.

Balo for me is not growing well mentaly. The petulance and weak mindset has showed no signs of going at all.

If we were say arsenal, who have been at the top and are accepting rebuilding and bringing kids through.
This is an accepted structure there, they can afford someone with Balo's mentality.

We want smart players who have no mental distractions (shocked still at being so young and rich) and can work cohesively, i feel Balo is not mature enough yet.
This is not helping our cause to get to the top at an accelerated rate.

I agree with the Balo stuff, i just can't help feeling if we did get some decent wide men and some extra tactics for that (which we need both of imo).

Dzeko has got it in him thats the fucker factor for me, basically if we get wide fast crossers in, keep him and if not we maybe should be looking at other options.

I believe we'll get some wingers on the summer and if we do I'm almost certain Dzeko would get one more season from that reason.

I don't think he could be sold for fair price this summer anyway.

TCIB said:
Poor old ban.

Balo for me is not growing well mentaly. The petulance and weak mindset has showed no signs of going at all.

If we were say arsenal, who have been at the top and are accepting rebuilding and bringing kids through.
This is an accepted structure there, they can afford someone with Balo's mentality.

We want smart players who have no mental distractions (shocked still at being so young and rich) and can work cohesively, i feel Balo is not mature enough yet.
This is not helping our cause to get to the top at an accelerated rate.

i agree with the whole of this.

with decent wingers who can cross dzeko would be a lot better, BUT the fact that his first touch and passing is so off stops him becoming world class. i reckon he'd be mint playing for the rags (pains me to say).

balotelli well, i like him and he's certainly interesting but he goes missing so so fucking much. alright he scored twice at the swamp (1st great finish, 2nd couldn't miss) but apart from that and a few penners and tap ins wtf has he done!? falls over every 5 mins and drifts out of games more than nasri used to.

evidently our best forwards are aguero and tevez. if the other two left in the summer i wouldn't be arsed tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.