Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Haniball said:
LongsightM13 said:
Haniball said:
This will be a shorter point as it is well debated here. The CL game vs Bayern where Mancini was baffled by Dzeko's reaction after being insensitive or thoughtful of Dzeko's mindset to show Germany and his old enemy Bayern. Every coach would have used that energy, felt that willingness to prove, but not this "acting and making the sounds of the big coach" called Mancini. I remember an interview that totally didn't sit well with me months ago and still sticks wit me. City had won like 5-1 or so and Mancini wanted to really demonstrate how high he was setting the norm by tripping over this one goal they conceded. It jumped out to me. It came off unnatural. Not real. Play acting to communicate something that he is not ... a top coach. He was demonstrating himself there. A coach that is trying so desperately to tell everybody how much of a top coach he is and trying to prove something he not is, is insecure and dangerous for a player to cross. Dzeko did something that every top coach would have solved straight on the spot, but Mancini got exposed as not having the natural reaction that a top coach feels/as somebody who is a boss. Big lovely giant walked right there over him leaving Mancini baffled. He didn't react with power because he has to fake feeling it. We saw it, he knows we saw it and now he feels hate for himself being exposed for his weakness and by that hating Dzeko on that account for doing that to him and that leads us to the grudge Mancini holds towards him. This leads to unreasonable benching and fans mindlessly go with that and they start to read into it (as the problem between trainer and player was solved leaving Dzeko one time on the bench right? Nope) that it was apparently for being the reason for certain sub optimal team performances or even failure. Then they experience frustration in a certain game, it doesn't go as they want and just look to blame it on somebody (especially the spoiled instant gratification brats) who is in their mind already tagged by the coaches substitution policy for being a possible reason and just go with it, without looking at the damn game. Give them one reason (unlucky mishit or a wide ball over from Dzeko) and yes there it is. It's obvious, let's blame him. His contributions are filtered out to fit their believe inspired by frustration and the need for instant success. Let's not see that brilliant assist on Kun. That doesn't fit us. We have arrived at grudge/bias nr 2.
Wow. I've defended Dzeko on this thread, but he put in a rancid display in Munich. He had no right to object in such a visibly disrespectful manner to being dubbed.
As for your tinfoil helmeted conspiracy theories, this takes the biscuit as post of the week. Wow. Just, err, wow.
Which institution did you escape from?

Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.

Is this coming from a Bosnian who has started supporting Man City due to one player which is illogical and for just a year, please!

scape goat or not. he seems to be the one that is least impressing... hence the post and the opinions.

Wow. I've defended Dzeko on this thread, but he put in a rancid display in Munich. He had no right to object in such a visibly disrespectful manner to being dubbed.
As for your tinfoil helmeted conspiracy theories, this takes the biscuit as post of the week. Wow. Just, err, wow.
Which institution did you escape from?[/quote]

Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.[/quote]

Is this coming from a Bosnian who has started supporting Man City due to one player which is illogical and for just a year, please![/quote]

What specifically want you to say, and what has my nationality with what I have said? Give some arguments, please, when you're so clever. By the way let me stress that in my opinion the best players this season: Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Sergio, and Silva.

Sorry if you read this post Edin, i mean you no personal harm or anyother, and if Bobby picks you then you are'nt exactly gonna say nah, i don't wanna play today, and it certainly is'nt your fault that we paid millions over the odds for you, but please get yourself away from this club asap as if you think that your form is bad now then you will be a third rate washed up pub player by the time the City boo-boys get hold of you, because my friend you are clearly not upto the mark.

Now Bobby, do us all a fkin favour, you have fallen out with Tevez(yes hes a twunt but how much did Bobby have an influence on the set to?), you have fucked off Bellamy and chosen fkin Jo over Adeybayor of which the latter is now flourishin' under a different manager and in the same league as us and breathing down our fkin necks for the title, not to mention Big Phil who you did'nt even have a fkin look at, it is patently obvious that Zeko cannot play the role that you are asking him to do, now ffs, DROP HIM or fuk him off and get someone in whilst we are still in a great position at the top of the tree, because an injury to Ballo or Sergio or fkin both, AND WE ARE COMPLETELY FKED, and my friend, SO WILL YOU BE.

Haniball said:

Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.[/quote]

Is this coming from a Bosnian who has started supporting Man City due to one player which is illogical and for just a year, please![/quote]

What specifically want you to say, and what has my nationality with what I have said? Give some arguments, please, when you're so clever. By the way let me stress that in my opinion the best players this season: Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Sergio, and Silva.[/quote]

sergio silva? he sounds like a good player... sign him up!
lighten up guys, it's all just opinions... and from our own fans. ;)

Dzeko will be instrumental in our finish to the season so lets not start writing him off after a tough afternoon in Sunderland. Bet this thread was busy after the tottenham match

Haniball said:

What specifically want you to say, and what has my nationality with what I have said? Give some arguments, please, when you're so clever. By the way let me stress that in my opinion the best players this season: Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Sergio, and Silva.[/quote]

Your english could be marring your argument but being bosnian, supporting them due to one player and for only a year, please don't tell life long supporters who have a right to support them, on how to, it's embarrassing.

GOULDYBOBS said:
Dzeko will be instrumental in our finish to the season so lets not start writing him off after a tough afternoon in Sunderland. Bet this thread was busy after the tottenham match
yeah, kompany was shite !!! letting them get a goal !!! haha

GOULDYBOBS said:

no it wasn't...that actual thread got removed...and seeing 40+pages in 24 hours of useless trash talk in this one, it really is following in the footsteps of its removed predecessor

I think poor Edins confidence is shot at the moment?!? When he's full of confidence his control and strength are fantastic and he scores goals!! Last few weeks he looks abit down and people mistake it for being not interested!! At least he's still getting into positions for chances and soon enough they'll start going in for him again!! Kun has missed loads of chances in the last few games but the difference with him is his work rate is superb so we tend to let him off more!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.