Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.[/quote]

Is this coming from a Bosnian who has started supporting Man City due to one player which is illogical and for just a year, please![/quote]

What specifically want you to say, and what has my nationality with what I have said? Give some arguments, please, when you're so clever. By the way let me stress that in my opinion the best players this season: Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Sergio, and Silva.[/quote]

Your english could be marring your argument but being bosnian, supporting them due to one player and for only a year, please don't tell life long supporters who have a right to support them, on how to, it's embarrassing.[/quote]

This is ridiculous. As you are God-given, deciding, who is REAL supporter. My dear child, ccc.

mmc said:
if that shot went under the bar, this thread wouldnt even exist. Just because we lost being keyboard warriors as you are you look for a scapegoat. Its ridiculous how city fans can be warped in the face of a little distress. In addition, to back up an argument you use stats, its a bit dodgy now you look at every goal edin has scored. That would only ever happen if you were completely against him, clearly biased from other things.

Edin is a magnificent player, he has been man managed ridiculously by mancini because of clear favouritism to balotelli, which fair enough balotelli offers us something different to dzeko. However realistically edin is the better player, and when on the boil should be played regularly. Subbing him after the Tottenham was on of the worst decisions ive seen Mancini make.

Sergio has missed a lot of sitters in a City shirt, but he is a player that city fans see as exciting, when in reality dzeko with the same minutes sergio has, i assume would score as many goals.

I agree, but the scapegoating always happens after a dodgy city performance. Almost every player has been criticized recently by hyper-critical fans that are afraid of being outdone by United. The players shouldn't read too much into it, and neither should we -- the pressure of ending the season as winners weighs on the fans too. Rather than entertaining the thought that city isn't good enough to win the PL yet, it's easier to blame it all on one player.

Dzeko wasn't great, but he isn't a lone striker. Partnering him with Adam was weird, and kind of reckless. Had Sergio not gone it alone so many times and promptly lost the ball, we might have seen the resurgence of an efficient Dzeko-Aguero partnership. I think Aguero needs a rest since he looks mentally spent. Edin, on the other hand, just looks down since he is used to playing every game and playing them well, and now he has been relegated to backup and it has ruined his confidence. Kind of sad to look at, actually.

mannymanc said:
GOULDYBOBS said:
Dzeko will be instrumental in our finish to the season so lets not start writing him off after a tough afternoon in Sunderland. Bet this thread was busy after the tottenham match
yeah, kompany was shite !!! letting them get a goal !!! haha

ha ha, silva out for not scoring!!

admittedly i find i have to stop myself from unleashing my two pence on the poor player who makes a mistake, but i would much rather slag off the rags instead

city diehard said:
mmc said:
if that shot went under the bar, this thread wouldnt even exist. Just because we lost being keyboard warriors as you are you look for a scapegoat. Its ridiculous how city fans can be warped in the face of a little distress. In addition, to back up an argument you use stats, its a bit dodgy now you look at every goal edin has scored. That would only ever happen if you were completely against him, clearly biased from other things.

Edin is a magnificent player, he has been man managed ridiculously by mancini because of clear favouritism to balotelli, which fair enough balotelli offers us something different to dzeko. However realistically edin is the better player, and when on the boil should be played regularly. Subbing him after the Tottenham was on of the worst decisions ive seen Mancini make.

Sergio has missed a lot of sitters in a City shirt, but he is a player that city fans see as exciting, when in reality dzeko with the same minutes sergio has, i assume would score as many goals.

This "dropping him after spurs lost his confidence" is becoming a fcukin broken record, if you are WORLD CLASS which people claim him to be, then it doesn't matter, when you come in you perform, which he clear hasn't and has been awful. In addition this "if he had of scored this thread wouldn't exist" is shite as well because despite him hypothetically scoring this goal, he still played uttered shite and was of detriment to the team. Sorry but that argument if boring and most importantly flawed.
David Villa is world class but plays shite now bcause of confidence, Mario Gomez is world class and was a catastrophee in Bayern last year, Shevchenko was the world's best striker before he lost his confidence.

All strikers need confidence, the only exceptions I can name are Balotelli, Bendtner and maybe Guidetti.

AgueroO said:
city diehard said:
mmc said:

This "dropping him after spurs lost his confidence" is becoming a fcukin broken record, if you are WORLD CLASS which people claim him to be, then it doesn't matter, when you come in you perform, which he clear hasn't and has been awful. In addition this "if he had of scored this thread wouldn't exist" is shite as well because despite him hypothetically scoring this goal, he still played uttered shite and was of detriment to the team. Sorry but that argument if boring and most importantly flawed.
David Villa is world class but plays shite now bcause of confidence, Mario Gomez is world class and was a catastrophee in Bayern last year, Shevchenko was the world's best striker before he lost his confidence.

All strikers need confidence, the only exceptions I can name are Balotelli, Bendtner and maybe Guidetti.
PMSL

pudge said:
AgueroO said:
city diehard said:

PMSL
This is true.

Bendtner is fucked up in a cool way, he recently said that he thinks he is ready for the no. 9 shirt in Barcelona or Real Madrid and before the world cup he was convinced that he would be the top scorer of the tournament. He left Arsenal bcause he couldn't accept that some RvP from the Netherlands was in the first XI instead of him.

I wish all our players had his confidence, Guidetti seems to have it according to all swedish articles.

AgueroO said:
pudge said:
AgueroO said:

PMSL
This is true.

Bendtner is fucked up in a cool way, he recently said that he thinks he is ready for the no. 9 shirt in Barcelona or Real Madrid and before the world cup he was convinced that he would be the top scorer of the tournament. He left Arsenal bcause he couldn't accept that some RvP from the Netherlands was in the first XI instead of him.

I wish all our players had his confidence, Guidetti seems to have it according to all swedish articles.
There's a difference between confidence and arrogance.

Some might say Balo's arrogant but he can back it up, whereas Bendtner is talking out of his ass

Haniball said:
Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.

Is this coming from a Bosnian who has started supporting Man City due to one player which is illogical and for just a year, please![/quote]

What specifically want you to say, and what has my nationality with what I have said? Give some arguments, please, when you're so clever. By the way let me stress that in my opinion the best players this season: Hart, Kompany, Yaya, Sergio, and Silva.[/quote]

Your english could be marring your argument but being bosnian, supporting them due to one player and for only a year, please don't tell life long supporters who have a right to support them, on how to, it's embarrassing.[/quote]

This is ridiculous. As you are God-given, deciding, who is REAL supporter. My dear child, ccc.[/quote]

Don't give a sh*t about them, you don't need anybody's approval letter to Support City or any other team.

Guidetti doesn't lack confidence but Bendtner has moved into delusional territory.

Many forwards/strikers don't necessarily need confidence to score goals, look at Van Persie, for most of his Arsenal career he has been in and out of the team with injury, yet whenever he's come back from a lay-off he's scored loads of goals. Van Nistlerooy, Batistuta, Romario, Shearer, Lineker, and Ronaldo were the same, goal droughts didn't seem to exist with these players, whether they played well or not, it was just a constant flow of goals.

Messi, Ronaldo, and Van Persie are three examples of today's constant goalscorers, and Aguero isn't far off I don't think, while Balotelli has the potential to be among the very best. If Dzeko is purely a confidence player then we're likely to see flurries of goals followed by an absence of goals, then wash, rinse, repeat. This will mean he's always an asset but never among the elite if he can't overcome this.

pudge said:
There's a difference between confidence and arrogance.

Some might say Balo's arrogant but he can back it up, whereas Bendtner is talking out of his ass

Balo is arrogant, but he seems to love his fans, we are lucky that he also loves football more than alcohol, parties and that shit because no contract in the world can stop that guy from doing what he wants.

Bendtner is arrogant to but he is also one of the world's most confident players ever. Nothing can crush him. Every striker should think like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.