Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

mannymanc said:
statistic bore the fuck out of me!!! you see what you see when you're sat in the crowd watching... i see lack of effort and poor vision... stats don't tell me that?

This will be a shorter point as it is well debated here. The CL game vs Bayern where Mancini was baffled by Dzeko's reaction after being insensitive or thoughtful of Dzeko's mindset to show Germany and his old enemy Bayern. Every coach would have used that energy, felt that willingness to prove, but not this "acting and making the sounds of the big coach" called Mancini. I remember an interview that totally didn't sit well with me months ago and still sticks wit me. City had won like 5-1 or so and Mancini wanted to really demonstrate how high he was setting the norm by tripping over this one goal they conceded. It jumped out to me. It came off unnatural. Not real. Play acting to communicate something that he is not ... a top coach. He was demonstrating himself there. A coach that is trying so desperately to tell everybody how much of a top coach he is and trying to prove something he not is, is insecure and dangerous for a player to cross. Dzeko did something that every top coach would have solved straight on the spot, but Mancini got exposed as not having the natural reaction that a top coach feels/as somebody who is a boss. Big lovely giant walked right there over him leaving Mancini baffled. He didn't react with power because he has to fake feeling it. We saw it, he knows we saw it and now he feels hate for himself being exposed for his weakness and by that hating Dzeko on that account for doing that to him and that leads us to the grudge Mancini holds towards him. This leads to unreasonable benching and fans mindlessly go with that and they start to read into it (as the problem between trainer and player was solved leaving Dzeko one time on the bench right? Nope) that it was apparently for being the reason for certain sub optimal team performances or even failure. Then they experience frustration in a certain game, it doesn't go as they want and just look to blame it on somebody (especially the spoiled instant gratification brats) who is in their mind already tagged by the coaches substitution policy for being a possible reason and just go with it, without looking at the damn game. Give them one reason (unlucky mishit or a wide ball over from Dzeko) and yes there it is. It's obvious, let's blame him. His contributions are filtered out to fit their believe inspired by frustration and the need for instant success. Let's not see that brilliant assist on Kun. That doesn't fit us. We have arrived at grudge/bias nr 2.

Haniball said:
mannymanc said:
statistic bore the fuck out of me!!! you see what you see when you're sat in the crowd watching... i see lack of effort and poor vision... stats don't tell me that?

This will be a shorter point as it is well debated here. The CL game vs Bayern where Mancini was baffled by Dzeko's reaction after being insensitive or thoughtful of Dzeko's mindset to show Germany and his old enemy Bayern. Every coach would have used that energy, felt that willingness to prove, but not this "acting and making the sounds of the big coach" called Mancini. I remember an interview that totally didn't sit well with me months ago and still sticks wit me. City had won like 5-1 or so and Mancini wanted to really demonstrate how high he was setting the norm by tripping over this one goal they conceded. It jumped out to me. It came off unnatural. Not real. Play acting to communicate something that he is not ... a top coach. He was demonstrating himself there. A coach that is trying so desperately to tell everybody how much of a top coach he is and trying to prove something he not is, is insecure and dangerous for a player to cross. Dzeko did something that every top coach would have solved straight on the spot, but Mancini got exposed as not having the natural reaction that a top coach feels/as somebody who is a boss. Big lovely giant walked right there over him leaving Mancini baffled. He didn't react with power because he has to fake feeling it. We saw it, he knows we saw it and now he feels hate for himself being exposed for his weakness and by that hating Dzeko on that account for doing that to him and that leads us to the grudge Mancini holds towards him. This leads to unreasonable benching and fans mindlessly go with that and they start to read into it (as the problem between trainer and player was solved leaving Dzeko one time on the bench right? Nope) that it was apparently for being the reason for certain sub optimal team performances or even failure. Then they experience frustration in a certain game, it doesn't go as they want and just look to blame it on somebody (especially the spoiled instant gratification brats) who is in their mind already tagged by the coaches substitution policy for being a possible reason and just go with it, without looking at the damn game. Give them one reason (unlucky mishit or a wide ball over from Dzeko) and yes there it is. It's obvious, let's blame him. His contributions are filtered out to fit their believe inspired by frustration and the need for instant success. Let's not see that brilliant assist on Kun. That doesn't fit us. We have arrived at grudge/bias nr 2.
Wow. I've defended Dzeko on this thread, but he put in a rancid display in Munich. He had no right to object in such a visibly disrespectful manner to being dubbed.
As for your tinfoil helmeted conspiracy theories, this takes the biscuit as post of the week. Wow. Just, err, wow.
Which institution did you escape from?

Haniball said:
mannymanc said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, watching the extended highlights again and again, all i can say he was just unlucky.
it did affect him in the second half, but all in all it wasn't terrible as this thread suggests.
LHQ9n.jpg

inches away from glory.

NN7jr.png

this backheel pass to aguero was simply a masterpiece.

NLiyG.png

this is where he hesitated and showed how all those misses affected him. he won the clearance from lescott beautifully between two defenders but was tackled by the third defender around 18 meters from the goal, not enough for a foul, but just enough to loose his balance. he could have still taken that shot, but he decided to hold up the ball and pass it to someone else.
all in all, his form and skill are all right, it just wasn't his day yesterday. it was sunderland's.

Haniball said:
mannymanc said:

Dzeko really is a national treasure if you can defend his performance in Munich because he was beyond abysmal.

Haniball said:
mannymanc said:

Clueless to say the least.

if that shot went under the bar, this thread wouldnt even exist. Just because we lost being keyboard warriors as you are you look for a scapegoat. Its ridiculous how city fans can be warped in the face of a little distress. In addition, to back up an argument you use stats, its a bit dodgy now you look at every goal edin has scored. That would only ever happen if you were completely against him, clearly biased from other things.

Edin is a magnificent player, he has been man managed ridiculously by mancini because of clear favouritism to balotelli, which fair enough balotelli offers us something different to dzeko. However realistically edin is the better player, and when on the boil should be played regularly. Subbing him after the Tottenham was on of the worst decisions ive seen Mancini make.

Sergio has missed a lot of sitters in a City shirt, but he is a player that city fans see as exciting, when in reality dzeko with the same minutes sergio has, i assume would score as many goals.

mmc said:
if that shot went under the bar, this thread wouldnt even exist. Just because we lost being keyboard warriors as you are you look for a scapegoat. Its ridiculous how city fans can be warped in the face of a little distress. In addition, to back up an argument you use stats, its a bit dodgy now you look at every goal edin has scored. That would only ever happen if you were completely against him, clearly biased from other things.

Edin is a magnificent player, he has been man managed ridiculously by mancini because of clear favouritism to balotelli, which fair enough balotelli offers us something different to dzeko. However realistically edin is the better player, and when on the boil should be played regularly. Subbing him after the Tottenham was on of the worst decisions ive seen Mancini make.

Sergio has missed a lot of sitters in a City shirt, but he is a player that city fans see as exciting, when in reality dzeko with the same minutes sergio has, i assume would score as many goals.

This "dropping him after spurs lost his confidence" is becoming a fcukin broken record, if you are WORLD CLASS which people claim him to be, then it doesn't matter, when you come in you perform, which he clear hasn't and has been awful. In addition this "if he had of scored this thread wouldn't exist" is shite as well because despite him hypothetically scoring this goal, he still played uttered shite and was of detriment to the team. Sorry but that argument if boring and most importantly flawed.

Haniball said:
mannymanc said:

206di.gif

LongsightM13 said:
Haniball said:
mannymanc said:

Wow. I've defended Dzeko on this thread, but he put in a rancid display in Munich. He had no right to object in such a visibly disrespectful manner to being dubbed.
As for your tinfoil helmeted conspiracy theories, this takes the biscuit as post of the week. Wow. Just, err, wow.
Which institution did you escape from?

Only exchange views no need to insult, and I'm sticking to my! And my opinion is that Mancini is not yet the capacity and authority for the frequent rotation that works. Not to mention a couple of complete tactical failures in the least strange and perplexing changes that disrupt the entire crew. The match against Bayern in which the team lost 2-0, changes CF and puts DM? Of course I did not like Edin's reaction, and not defending it, because it is shameful that he had done. Tactical Bayern has destroyed us, and Napoli in the majority of 180 minutes played. In a few more games with weaker opponents we looked pale and empty of ideas waiting for individual flashes of some of superstars that we have. Bothered me is that they spit Edin after all goals and assists, and negative energy, which only increases the pressure while trying to return the form and is evident in mercy of coaches. The positive thing is that we are still the first, and if we remain calm will fight for the title. This means that when I win, we are a team, but also when we lose we need to stay together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.