Dzeko [Merged]

Dzeko

Thought Dzeko was very poor again. I know conditions were bad for a guy of his height, but I just feel that he gave us very little.

Maybe he was tired but for the last twenty minutes but he was at snails pace. No wonder YaYa went for it

Re: Dzeko

His confidence is at all-time low...

But that can (and does) change with strikers...so,

He'll be fine.

People need to get off his back, that's all.

2 times golden boot of Bundesliga does not turn to shit over one year at City.

Just remember that.

cavalier Jackson said:
Thought Dzeko was very poor again. I know conditions were bad for a guy of his height, but I just feel that he gave us very little.

Maybe he was tired but for the last twenty minutes but he was at snails pace. No wonder YaYa went for it

He wasn't that bad - much improved on Sunderland performance. He's not played for a while too, so is OBVIOUSLY going to feel the effects of 2 games in such a short space of time. THAT'S why he was fooked at the end there.

Like I said to you before and you ignored....my team CITY won 3-0 tonight.

How about you?

He is very important to the team even when playing bad.

He is a presence so he creates space, by drawing defenders away

Which is why he works so well with Aguero. Sergio has alot of space to work in because the defenders are focused on Dzeko

Good win tonight

p.s he was man handled all night by agger and skirtel and the ref did nothing

A lot better from him today..great improvement.
Still 10% of his Spurs form but it is clear he is getting better.

Still needs his shooting boots but did some good hold up play and was a million times better than Carroll who cost more and has scored less.

Put in a shift today in knackering conditions. Confidence gone a bit but still put in yaya for penalty

BIG DONKEY said:

Which is why he works so well with Aguero. Sergio has alot of space to work in because the defenders are focused on Dzeko

Good win tonight

they both kicked the shit out of him the whole match, and even though he was knackered at the end he gave them a run for their money showing them that even when he's having a bad day he can hold off the both of the together :) was fun watching that...

and no one seems to be mentioning his pass to YAYA for the penalty run...something Silva would be proud of...and had Silva done something like that members of this forum would be getting a bit wet in their pants...

No17 said:
BIG DONKEY said:

Good win tonight

they both kicked the shit out of him the whole match, and even though he was knackered at the end he gave them a run for their money showing them that even when he's having a bad day he can hold off the both of the together :) was fun watching that...

and no one seems to be mentioning his pass to YAYA for the penalty run...something Silva would be proud of...and had Silva done something like that members of this forum would be getting a bit wet in their pants...

True. Was decent today.

No17 said:
BIG DONKEY said:

Good win tonight

THIS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.