Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

Poor touch and control as usual BUT Edin put in a hell of a shift tonight so I must commend him.

He wasn't brilliant, but not poor at all. Good assist though.

He had a couple chances in a box when his touch let him down that if it hadn't he maybe might've scored.

But all in all, big improvement from the shocker at Sunderland.

Jumanji said:
Poor touch and control as usual BUT Edin put in a hell of a shift tonight so I must commend him.

He had a couple chances in a box when his touch let him down that if it hadn't he maybe might've scored.

I think Dzeko may have been hung over on Sunday..

Poor again. Quit in last 10mins. First touch woeful can't be blamed on rain either.

His pass for the goal was quality. Overall he did ok considering he has now played 190 minutes in 2 days.

He needs to work a bit harder on his touch and also create more space for himself.

Overall though he wasnt that bad tonight and we won 3-0 against a top 6 side.

I don't think its the time to criticise anyone. I was made up with that and just gutted I couldnt make it.

bored at work said:
Put in a shift today in knackering conditions. Confidence gone a bit but still put in yaya for penalty
100% agreed.
Worked his socks off from the go.
I like the guy's work ethic.
The goals will come (again!)
Those calling for his head should give theirs a wobble!

Jumanji said:

Touch-wise, he had a bad night, but he never hides.

The assist tonight was fanatastic but i think Yaya's individual effort was the primary reason. He was absolutely shocking tonight, touch of an elephant, won no headers all night, misplaced passes and held the ball up at most a couple of times. As a team we played well tonight and a great result but Edin Dzeko was once again very poor no goals in 10, simply not good enough.

put in a shift.
got angry.
played a beauty to yaya.

some poor touches.
forgot his shooting boots.
confidence seems to be down.

over-all did good work for us today, though nowhere near his standards yet. better though and the goals will come.

Great win today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.