Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

bondsman said:
Poor again. Quit in last 10mins. First touch woeful can't be blamed on rain either.

I guess you didn't see the last play of the game when he fought his ass off to win the ball.

city diehard said:
The assist tonight was fanatastic but i think Yaya's individual effort was the primary reason. He was absolutely shocking tonight, touch of an elephant, won no headers all night, misplaced passes and held the ball up at most a couple of times. As a team we played well tonight and a great result but Edin Dzeko was once again very poor no goals in 10, simply not good enough.

check that "in 10" part for how many of those games he played 5-10 minutes please. thank you.

bondsman said:
Poor again. Quit in last 10mins. First touch woeful can't be blamed on rain either.

like the time he outbattled skrtel and agger on the touchline before laying off to toure?!! give him a break, confidence obviously low but you can't accuse him of quitting - put a real shift in when knackered

city diehard said:
The assist tonight was fanatastic but i think Yaya's individual effort was the primary reason. He was absolutely shocking tonight, touch of an elephant, won no headers all night, misplaced passes and held the ball up at most a couple of times. As a team we played well tonight and a great result but Edin Dzeko was once again very poor no goals in 10, simply not good enough.
In reality, what you say is true, but come on lad, he put in a shift. Gotta give him some credit for that.

Dzeko

BosnianDiamond said:
Jumanji said:
Poor touch and control as usual BUT Edin put in a hell of a shift tonight so I must commend him.

He wasn't brilliant, but not poor at all. Good assist though.

He had a couple chances in a box when his touch let him down that if it hadn't he maybe might've scored.

But all in all, big improvement from the shocker at Sunderland.
I think Dzeko may have been hung over on Sunday..
I thought he was Muslim ?

cavalier Jackson said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Jumanji said:
Poor touch and control as usual BUT Edin put in a hell of a shift tonight so I must commend him.

He had a couple chances in a box when his touch let him down that if it hadn't he maybe might've scored.

Some Muslims drink just like some Christians have sex before marriage.

Needs to improve his game, good assist but overall his touch and finishing were poor. He will be moved on as I dont think he is earning his place in the team.

i think the way to best describe dzeko at the moment is inconsistent.

tonight his touch was very poor at times...other times it was pretty good

the main issue i have is that he is just no goal threat at the moment...his shooting and first touch at important times isnt good enough

we all know what he can play like but at this level he has to start producing it consistently...people will argue that with squad rotation that isnt possible but the other strikers manage it

He's obvioulsy a good player. You don't score all them goals in Germany and 4 away at Spurts without being half decent.

What is also becoming obvious, is that he is a big confidence player. At the minute he looks bereft of confidence and it's really showing. His first touch is particularly poor and he looks unsure what to do when he finds himself in key areas.

I also don't think City are playing to his strengths. Give him service and he will score but don't expect him to do what Balo or Aguero do because he's just not that type of player.

He will come good again. I'm not sure if he is a top top striker but time will tell.

cavalier Jackson said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Jumanji said:

He is but I think he drinks sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.