Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

forevermancity said:
alky313 said:
His touch has been appalling. How anyone disagrees is beyond me. But this thread is comprised of two ends of the spectrum. Non-bias look says he has a major weakness he'll have to work on.
Non bias look also says that he has a great goal and assist record, and offers something different to what aguero and balo offer.

Non bias look also says the abuse he gets on here is disguting, it's starting to creep into the ground (only about 1% though).

Said this last night whilst Dzeko hasn't contributed any goals in the last 10 games his overall contribution to this team is better than both Aguero and Balotelli in key contributions. By this I mean either goals or assists to minutes on the pitch Aguero 80 min, balotelli 75 min and Dzeko 71min.

Now I admit his first touch is shit but he must be doing something right, now before his 10 game baron spell what was his average like then frightening. Before anybody says he has scored 4 in one and 2 in another, Aguero has also scored 3 in 1 and 2 in another.

So come on guys whilst he wears that shirt and the manager supports him, so should we. Just because we have rich owners does not give us the right to discard broken toys like rich spoilt brats.

Dzeko

travelman said:
forevermancity said:
alky313 said:
His touch has been appalling. How anyone disagrees is beyond me. But this thread is comprised of two ends of the spectrum. Non-bias look says he has a major weakness he'll have to work on.
Non bias look also says that he has a great goal and assist record, and offers something different to what aguero and balo offer.

Non bias look also says the abuse he gets on here is disguting, it's starting to creep into the ground (only about 1% though).

Said this last night whilst Dzeko hasn't contributed any goals in the last 10 games his overall contribution to this team is better than both Aguero and Balotelli in key contributions. By this I mean either goals or assists to minutes on the pitch Aguero 80 min, balotelli 75 min and Dzeko 71min.

Now I admit his first touch is shit but he must be doing something right, now before his 10 game baron spell what was his average like then frightening. Before anybody says he has scored 4 in one and 2 in another, Aguero has also scored 3 in 1 and 2 in another.

So come on guys whilst he wears that shirt and the manager supports him, so should we. Just because we have rich owners does not give us the right to discard broken toys like rich spoilt brats.
100% mate

Honest question, who is better: Dzeko or Ba?

Don't murder me plz, just an honest question. After seeing Ba's touch and hold up play, I was extremely impressed tonight.

Blue Haze said:

Don't murder me plz, just an honest question. After seeing Ba's touch and hold up play, I was extremely impressed tonight.
Has to be Ba, on current form. No question. And they (yep; them again!) do say that you're only as good as your last game.

Dzeko

Blue Haze said:

Form and class argument

Ba is in great form...but Dzeko is better by a mile IMO

Dzeko

jimharri said:
Blue Haze said:

Has to be Ba, on current form. No question. And they (yep; them again!) do say that you're only as good as your last game.
If that's the case then tim Howard is better than Rooney as of tonights games

Was disappointing today, first touch was terrible and his movement was all wrong. I'm not dismissing him as a player but he definitely needs to sort it out.

SWP's back said:
DTeacher said:
I reaaly, really, really hope Dzeko shuts a few muppets up on Sunday!

That's all.
Don't we all?

Regards

A Muppet

Oh dear.

Why do you have to be such a smug, sanctimonious slug all the time?

For the record, I wasn't even referring to YOU - I was talking about the real muppets who slag/slagged him off mercilessly. There is a difference between making some criticism and going 'hell for leather' after the lad.

Blue Haze said:

Without doubt he is bang on form at the moment... but it's questionable wether he has another season or 2 left in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.