Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzeko

BOSNIANCITY said:
city diehard said:
One of the worst performances I've seen in a long time. He did sod all, missed an absolute sitter in the first half, getting out jumped by fcukin Glen Whelan and was on balance fcukin useless. Sell him fast, simply not good enough.

I think everyone in the entire team was poor in this match. Dzeko did look very poor today, but so did Balotelli, Silva, Nasri, Clichy, and the rest of the team. City was very lucky to get the point away from this game, Yaya Toure was the man of the match.

What? Nasri actually played well, and Clichy and Silva were okay. Balotelli had a bad game, but was at least probing.. did Dzeko even play in the second half? I mean seriously. We were going to have a hard time breaking Stoke down either way, but we were essentially doing it with 10 men.

Big opportunity tonight. Was utter shite

I think he is up there with the worst for retaining possession

As I said in the post match thread...

he should be sent packing...he doesn't look interested, and as I see it, his attitude on the pitch shows that his heart isn't in it any more, and that those comments about him not leaving city and denying of the transfer rumors are...well, not true...

if those swap deals like the mentioned higuain-dzeko, or maybe van persie-dzeko, can be done...send him out and give the receiving team a nice bonus for taking him off your hands....

he's been shit

I just can't understand what happened with his strength. That's his main problem nowadays and the reason of his poor touch.

Any kid can push him..

he doesn't bother...although he has won most of the balls in the second half none of his head-ons or headers were any good...

Ntini77 said:
He genuinely didn't look arsed today.

I think ESPN said 5 goals in his last 26 appearances. Ouch.

How do all those 3-15 min appearances add up to 26 games?

In ESPN's eyes, a minute off the bench is equal to an appearance. That makes no sense.

Didn't look interested today

lol @ the people saying dzeko out though

what about the other away games where we lost/drew which dzeko didn't play in? aguero out? silva out?

shut up you glory hunters

Its even funnier that he played 2X better than Balotelli tonight :-)

Balotelli managed 1) to get frustrated by Stoke players, 2) to dissapear in the last 25 minutes alltogether (I didnt see him touch the ball for majority of second half).

Now I know Stoke players are lowest of the low when it comes to kicking and grabbing - but fucking man up, Balotelli, and stop playing like a little baby/woman!!!

Dzeko at least won some flicks in the second half, and was trying to make himself available - WHERE was Balotelli??

And how about Jesus Tevez, our lord savior - did I miss what the fuck did he do since coming on?

And that 5 goals in 26 games bullshit - this is Dzeko's first FULL game since how long? 2 months? So that is just ESPN garbage, counting 2 min cameos as "appearances".

Regular scapegoat.

Regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.