Dzeko [Merged]

one of his biggest supporters here, but this is not working out. don't want to panic after really 1 recent bad performance (he was much better in his 20 minute appearances over the last month) but we have to decide.

Do we want to play through the middle, or through the flanks.

If through the flanks; keep Ed, get rid of Tevez. Bring in 1 more speedy midfielder who can cross the ball and give Kolarov more playing time. This I think is option B for Bobby.

If we want to play through the middle....rid of Edin, Mario, Kolarov, and AJ. Bring in RVP, DiMaria, and Kaka. Keep Tevez and Aguero too. This I think is Bobby's way.

Make a decision FFS. Like this we play through the middle when our tall center forwards are in, and through the flanks when our smaller skilled forwards are in.

One of these two moves or rid of Roberto. Plenty of takers for all of the above mentioned players.

123abcd said:
one of his biggest supporters here, but this is not working out. don't want to panic after really 1 recent bad performance (he was much better in his 20 minute appearances over the last month) but we have to decide.

Do we want to play through the middle, or through the flanks.

If through the flanks; keep Ed, get rid of Tevez. Bring in 1 more speedy midfielder who can cross the ball and give Kolarov more playing time. This I think is option B for Bobby.

If we want to play through the middle....rid of Edin, Mario, Kolarov, and AJ. Bring in RVP, DiMaria, and Kaka. Keep Tevez and Aguero too. This I think is Bobby's way.

Make a decision FFS. Like this we play through the middle when our tall center forwards are in, and through the flanks when our smaller skilled forwards are in.

One of these two moves or rid of Roberto. Plenty of takers for all of the above mentioned players.

This will depend on what happens with Roberto.

Dzeko - Roberto is really not a good partnership, so if Roberto stays Dzeko is gone (and that will work out better for both parties).

However, at this point I dont think Roberto is safe either - and then who knows what happens.

EaglesFan said:
Its even funnier that he played 2X better than Balotelli tonight :-)

Balotelli managed 1) to get frustrated by Stoke players, 2) to dissapear in the last 25 minutes alltogether (I didnt see him touch the ball for majority of second half).

Now I know Stoke players are lowest of the low when it comes to kicking and grabbing - but fucking man up, Balotelli, and stop playing like a little baby/woman!!!

Dzeko at least won some flicks in the second half, and was trying to make himself available - WHERE was Balotelli??

And how about Jesus Tevez, our lord savior - did I miss what the fuck did he do since coming on?

And that 5 goals in 26 games bullshit - this is Dzeko's first FULL game since how long? 2 months? So that is just ESPN garbage, counting 2 min cameos as "appearances".

Regular scapegoat.

Regular.
I don't care if i get banned or warned or whatever for this, but would you please fuck right off with your excuses.

He didn't play 2 x better than Mario today, they were both poor but Dzeko was complete shite and utterly useless.

However, nobody is blaming him for us not winning so how is he a 'scapegoat'? He's never been blamed for us not winning so how is it a 'regular' occurrence?

This is the Dzeko thread to discuss HIS performance, and it was shite. STOP trying to deflect it and excuse it by changing the thread topic to other players.

EaglesFan said:

Balotelli managed 1) to get frustrated by Stoke players, 2) to dissapear in the last 25 minutes alltogether (I didnt see him touch the ball for majority of second half).

Now I know Stoke players are lowest of the low when it comes to kicking and grabbing - but fucking man up, Balotelli, and stop playing like a little baby/woman!!!

Dzeko at least won some flicks in the second half, and was trying to make himself available - WHERE was Balotelli??

And how about Jesus Tevez, our lord savior - did I miss what the fuck did he do since coming on?

And that 5 goals in 26 games bullshit - this is Dzeko's first FULL game since how long? 2 months? So that is just ESPN garbage, counting 2 min cameos as "appearances".

Regular scapegoat.

Regular.

Balotelli doesn't have anything with this thread, actually he is slated pretty much on his own tonight.

Dzeko is playing awful much often than good and he is such in our national team for quite time now too.

And it's nobody's guilt but his own but some of you guys are just obsessed by him and put your head in a sand.

It's really pathetic to try to defend his tonight football with anything.

EaglesFan said:

And that 5 goals in 26 games bullshit - this is Dzeko's first FULL game since how long? 2
months? So that is just ESPN garbage, counting 2 min cameos as "appearances".

Regular scapegoat.

Regular.
A scapegoat, just seemed that you've just used balotelli as one, dunce. you can't defend the indefensible, he was shit simple as. Balo was better that was clear to see, although he had a bad game just shows you how disgusting Dzeko's performance really was. Before you make the strange remark of "get off balo's dick" last week you blamed Mancini when dzeko played dreadful so a common theme is there. He needs to be sold and that is it.

Dzeko didnt play well today but he at least got himself into a few decent goalscoring positions.Sadly he missed 3 and the others didnt even get close to anything.

MSP said:
Balo was shit too, utter shit. Only his loveboys can say different, just as only Dzeko's ones can say it for him. Both groups are pathetic.
There are no Balo 'loveboys' they are the just what the Dzeko fan boys refer to those of us who don't rate Edin as highly as they do.

pudge said:
MSP said:
Balo was shit too, utter shit. Only his loveboys can say different, just as only Dzeko's ones can say it for him. Both groups are pathetic.
There are no Balo 'loveboys' they are the just what the Dzeko fan boys refer to those of us who don't rate Edin as highly as they do.

yep, and sky is orange...

give me a break, go to his threads and browse through them to see if there is or not.

A clan has been created by the dzekophiles on here, supposedly balotelli has one which he clearly doesn't , I'm sure you have created it to deflect attention from the totally unbiased, subjective and not forgetting man city supporting fans that are the Bosnian dzekophiles. Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.