Dzeko [Merged]

Re: Dzecko

He was atrocious to be fair, he had a shot edge of the box against West Brom that almost went out of the ground and he almost did the same today

He was one of many today who didn't perform to the required standard, Johnson and Nasri being the other two worst offenders,at least Yaya didn't hide.

We've been found out now, every side will just park the bus against us, we need to ask ourselves in Dzecko good enough to leaad the line for us against packed defences? I think the answer is no, his first touch is awful, he's not strong enough and too often enough fluffs chances and doesn't pick out team mates in good positions.
He seems like a nice guy and he gives his all but he's been here a while now and he's not doing it, Spurs game apart obviously. People will rightly question whether the rotation policy suits him but I just don't think he's good enough regardless, I don't think it's a confidence issue as some are putting it down to.

I'd be surprised if he's here next season.

il give him credit wher its due, but today he was fucking shocking.

absolutely nowhere near good enough. nowhere near.

and as for johnson, fuck me. awful.

dzeko needs to step up though, wheres the form he was in at the start of the season , he cant hit a barn door at the moment.

He was absolutely shite, one of the worst performances I've seen from a player in along time, similarly Kolarov just needs to go, AJ awful, Nasri anon and Yaya shame on you today. However, Dzeko has had one good game for us, Spurs away and thats it, he played dreadful today and I believe we need another striker to replace him. We would've of been better with 10 men, he is of detriment to the team. Had about 10 shots and didn't score one, if mancini had of put his boots on he would've scored one of them.

Told the Bosnian cheerleaders that he was not the best striker in our team. Poor touches, shocking finishing. Made the wrong decision several times at this level he is not good enough. Needs to work harder.

Only solution is the transfer market in January! There is no capacity for the City.There is still a good price for him and We must sell him urgently.

Wank????

So who wasn't today????

Nasri was poor, Yaya was poor, Johnson was poor, Kolarov was poor.

Don't single out one player who admittedly didn't have a great game, but I'd like to think has done enough this season to keep bitches like you quiet for more than just one mediocre performance.

In fact if you want to get on anyones back (and I don't) but Yaya, never mind being poor, was more like shocking today. His passing was dire and far too often sideways or backwards, and his pitiful contribution was probably the main reason behind our lack of any real penetration throughout todays game.

Sick to death of these so called 'True Blues', who somehow think we will have nothing but possitives in every game we ever play in the future.

Learn to take the rough with the smooth, as the amount of rough we've had this season is miniscule in comparison to the very many highs and the breathtaking, artistic and beautiful football we've been treated to thus far!

rastus said:
They were all pretty poor today, including the subs and manager, But if you want to pick on someone..how about AJ

Hes an average player at the best of times been saying it for ages he should never start for us a bring on player when 2 or 3 up

based on every game i have seen him play for us i would say he is below the level required for a side that wants to win the premier league. his touch and passing are average and his shooting is inconsistent

he wasnt the only reason why we lost today and i very rarely slag players off but that was a very bad performance today and he has had too many of them

I don't agree. He's a good player who was simply off, you could tell it from his body language, he just didn't really seem to have the drive today.

I don't blame him though if i had that type of wank delivery it'd be difficult for me to expect anything from the wingers.

We need someone who can play to his strengths. Zabaleta, nasri, silva, milner, johnson, clichy, richards are either poor or average crossers.

Like the QPR game, nothing was going for him so he had to try and create something himself, unfortunately his shooting boots must've been left at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.