Dzeko Not Happy With Current Setup - Quotes

Marvin said:
The story has been blown up out of proportion. I've read it few days ago on the German website. Nothing much has been said.
To summarize it, Dzeko has said that he's been somewhat disappointed that he spend majority of second half of the season on the bench and that he believes that he's quality player who should have played more. That led to him losing rhythm and that he started to doubt himself. He added that he respects the Coaches decision and he's fully committed to the City's 12/13 season and will do whatever it takes to help the team defend the Premier Leauge Title.

I am not sure how reliable SUN and rest of English Media is but the Sun report is really laughable.
See this summary from the original. Every day we get rubbish written about our players, and an element still lap it up as fact
It was fact. He said those things.

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
The story has been blown up out of proportion. I've read it few days ago on the German website. Nothing much has been said.
To summarize it, Dzeko has said that he's been somewhat disappointed that he spend majority of second half of the season on the bench and that he believes that he's quality player who should have played more. That led to him losing rhythm and that he started to doubt himself. He added that he respects the Coaches decision and he's fully committed to the City's 12/13 season and will do whatever it takes to help the team defend the Premier Leauge Title.

I am not sure how reliable SUN and rest of English Media is but the Sun report is really laughable.
See this summary from the original. Every day we get rubbish written about our players, and an element still lap it up as fact
He said a lot of things, and the Sun took bits and pieces - anything controversial. That's how they work. Again see above. They didn't quote that bit did they?

Marvin said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
He said a lot of things, and the Sun took bits and pieces - anything controversial. That's how they work. Again see above. They didn't quote that bit did they?
"I'm too good for the bench" - doesn't matter what else he said. By saying that he is undermining his manager. And, quite frankly, he is wrong. He is not "too good" for our bench. The only striker we have that can sat that is Aguero.

And some fans want us to sign RVP. Imagine the fuss he'd make if he was on the bench. Dzeko is a model professional end of

Marvin said:
And some fans want us to sign RVP. Imagine the fuss he'd make if he was on the bench. Dzeko is a model professional end of
No he isn't when he comes out with quotes like that and throws a paddy after playing like a 3 legged donkey in Munich.

Also, adding "end of" doesn't make you argument any better, it just makes you look like a 15 year old.

RVP is twice the player that Dzeko is, as all neutrals ackowledge.

Marvin said:

Dzeko may be a model professional in terms of his behaviour - but Balotelli has the potential to be one of the great ever Premiership strikers. I genuinely think he's that good. Dzeko will just bang goals in for the right team playing the right system for him and I don't think that's us.

Joe Hart is a model professional. Dzeko is a good professional but model professionals don't have strops (Dzeko in Munich) or even begin to mouth discontent in magazines/newspapers knowing how they twist words for an agenda.

peoffrey said:
pudge said:
peoffrey said:
I'm far from a Balotelli apologist because I find him an attention seeking baby with questionable professionalism - but Mad Mario does make goals too. Dzeko doesn't.

Even though Dzeko had more assists last season?

Again, not saying who's better (Mario is in my opinion) I'm just stating a fact.

I think Balotelli is more flexible too. Dzeko doesn't start ahead of Aguero, Tevez or Balotelli for me which is why he needs out. He's going to be a prolific goalscorer if he's used correctly.
Fixed lol<br /><br />-- Aug 5th, '12, 15:49 --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Better than Mario, hope we sell him first.

Lol.Very good.

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:41 am --

pudge said:
CityCTID said:
Translation; not good enough
14 goals in 16 league starts tells me he is quite clearly good enough.
Those figure are disingenuous and you know it.
Perhaps, if I knew what disingenuous meant.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disingenuous" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disingenuous</a>

So his 14 goals give a false impression to his performances?

Yes he played extremely poorly at times, but once again I'm merely highlighting that he is not a "shit" football player as you [CityCTID] has said, and SWP's Back must think it as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.