Dzeko Not Happy With Current Setup - Quotes

Keep him, if Tevez does another walkabout and Ade on hols, we will need someone bad when Mario is serving his umpteenth ban !

LoveCity said:
Joe Hart is a model professional. Dzeko is a good professional but model professionals don't have strops (Dzeko in Munich) or even begin to mouth discontent in magazines/newspapers knowing how they twist words for an agenda.

Lets put that to a test.. If Joe played second fiddle i bet you he wouldnt be content..

born winners dont like being second best thats why they are WINNERS!!

We wanna assemble a squad full of winners and this is one of the problems that comes with it..

SWP's back said:
RVP is twice the player that Dzeko is, as all neutrals ackowledge.
I have it on excellent authority that nobody listens to argumentum ad verecundiam - anyway
"If we are all fit and all the European returnees are fit, we have to attack,"
he added.
"Last year we won the FA Cup, the title this year. Next year we are represented in many competitions. The main objective is to defend our crown."
notice the plural - if Percy comes Carlos will have to go ;-)

So let's get RVP instead, he'll be HAPPY being a 4th choice striker. Or would that make Balotelli a 4th choice striker and he'd be HAPPY with that? Or would that make Tevez 4th... we'll he's already very HAPPY (sarcasm).

What competitive player would be HAPPY sitting on the bench? If we get a striker that's happy to sit on a bench, you'll know he's not good enough, since by definition he's not competitive enough.

Sun did not quote rest of the original article in which Dzeko states he's focused on defending a PL title and going far in the CL. Why? Well, who wants to hear that shit.

pudge said:
So his 14 goals give a false impression to his performances?

Yes he played extremely poorly at times, but once again I'm merely highlighting that he is not a "shit" football player as you [CityCTID] has said, and SWP's Back must think it as well.

4 against Spurs leaves just 10 for the rest of the season. Aguero scored twice that (and more) with Tevez now looking sharp as in pre-season and a more natural strike partner for Aguero.

I do like Dzeko and he seems to be a decent Lad - but there's better at the Club and better elsewhere. He doesn't look like a Champions League winner.

johnny crossan said:
SWP's back said:
I have it on excellent authority that nobody listens to argumentum ad verecundiam - anyway
he added.
"Last year we won the FA Cup, the title this year. Next year we are represented in many competitions. The main objective is to defend our crown."
What does that make Carlos go and not Eddy?

SWP's back said:
johnny crossan said:
SWP's back said:
he added.
Mancini keeps telling us he wants Dzeko to stay but only that he wants Carlos to be happy.

SWP's back said:
]"I'm too good for the bench" - doesn't matter what else he said. By saying that he is undermining his manager.

This is a gross exaggeration. Nedum talking the stuff he did on Soccer AM is undermining the manager. What Dzeko has said is what you want a hungry talented confident top drawer player to be saying. He doesn't agree with the manager's decision. He thinks he's too good to be on the bench for the last six months of the season. I respect that kind of belief and hunger. The Dzeko bashing across the forum is pretty poor at the moment in my very humble opinion. To bring the gaffer into it and insinuate that he's being undermined when Dzeko is commenting on his own situation is tenuous at best mate.

johnny crossan said:
SWP's back said:
johnny crossan said:
I have it on excellent authority that nobody listens to argumentum ad verecundiam - anyway notice the plural - if Percy comes Carlos will have to go ;-)
Mancini keeps telling us he wants Dzeko to stay but only that he wants Carlos to be happy.
Not in the quote you put up, which is where you lost me.

I wouldn't mind Carlos going and Edin staying if RVP comes either tbh.

this explains the situation very well
Juventus, Arsenal, Manchester City, United Milan and Inter are locked in a transfer merry-go-round involving Robin Van Persie, Edin Dzeko, Alessandro Matri and Lucas Moura.

It has been well known for some time that Juve are interested in taking Van Persie from the Gunners, where he only has one year left to run on his contract.
The £28m bidding war has broken out between the Bianconeri, Manchester City and Manchester United.
It’s reported City are now the favourites, but this could actually suit Juventus, as they’d then release alternative target Dzeko.
However, there is still a problem, as Milan are also keeping a close eye on Dzeko and are prepared to swoop in with an offer.
Juve could in turn deflect their attention by proposing Milan pick up Matri instead, leaving the path free for them to take Dzeko and Manchester City to grab Van Persie.
Manchester United are left out, but they are thought to be piling on the pressure to sign Sao Paolo striker Lucas Moura for £30m.
Lucas is also a prime target for Inter, though President Massimo Moratti warned this week he would not break the bank for the Brazilian.
who's this Matri ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.