Dzeko Not Happy With Current Setup - Quotes

For fuck's sake why do players do this? Even if he has a point, when has whinging to the media ever helped a player's cause?

I actually like Dzeko and want him to stay but he's done himself no favours now. If you wanna be picked Edin you need to keep working hard to try and impress the manager, not just go moaning to the papers.

Like others have said he may be right, but I'm disappointed. I didn't think he was a sulker but obviously I was wrong.

Better than Mario, hope we sell him first.

Edit: Oh, I forgot I said something bad about Bluemoon ''Legend'' who costs us games and scored less that ''Lamp post''. I can hear the mob comming for me, I better get away from here fast.

The Future's Blue said:
Mancio said:
The Future's Blue said:

9295_jg4juszgxafwlzxbq1ojgcrhtoe_.jpg
I've tried it and can't find the actual story. Was wondering if anybody had it translated?

The story has been blown up out of proportion. I've read it few days ago on the German website. Nothing much has been said.
To summarize it, Dzeko has said that he's been somewhat disappointed that he spend majority of second half of the season on the bench and that he believes that he's quality player who should have played more. That led to him losing rhythm and that he started to doubt himself. He added that he respects the Coaches decision and he's fully committed to the City's 12/13 season and will do whatever it takes to help the team defend the Premier Leauge Title.

I am not sure how reliable SUN and rest of English Media is but the Sun report is really laughable.

Worst Case Ontario said:
Better than Mario, hope we sell him first.

Edit: Oh, I forgot I said something bad about Bluemoon ''Legend'' who costs us games and scored less that ''Lamp post''. I can hear the mob comming for me, I better get away from here fast.

The only thing that you are doing is really embarrassing yourself with such idiotic post, so you are right about one thing: which is logging off very fast !

adorado30 said:
The Future's Blue said:
Mancio said:
I've tried it and can't find the actual story. Was wondering if anybody had it translated?

The story has been blown up out of proportion. I've read it few days ago on the German website. Nothing much has been said.
To summarize it, Dzeko has said that he's been somewhat disappointed that he spend majority of second half of the season on the bench and that he believes that he's quality player who should have played more. That led to him losing rhythm and that he started to doubt himself. He added that he respects the Coaches decision and he's fully committed to the City's 12/13 season and will do whatever it takes to help the team defend the Premier Leauge Title.

I am not sure how reliable SUN and rest of English Media is but the Sun report is really laughable.
Cheers, much appreciate. I thought there was a little more in it than what our shit media report.

A honest opinion from Edin twisted and distaughted to make a story, and people are having a go at him?

Unbelievable!

The Future's Blue said:
adorado30 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Cheers, much appreciate. I thought there was a little more in it than what our shit media report.

A honest opinion from Edin twisted and distaughted to make a story, and people are having a go at him?

Unbelievable!
Not unbelievable. Totally typical

Dzeko is 4th choice striker because Mancini having seen him in training and games believes the other 3 are better than him. Most fans would agree Tevez and Aguero are better, I think Dzeko would concede this too. The probelm is when Ballotelli gets the nod in front of him and this was exactly the same probelm Tevez had.

I personaly prefer Ballotelli to Dzeko, but his behaviour off the pitch would get him suspended for 4 or 5 games a season at any other club and his behaviour on the pitch has been an unaceptable. He behaves like a bid child and yet seems to get away with it all the time, Dzeko behaves like a good pro and for this reason I would play him before Ballotelli until he has a change in attitude.

Dzeko does need to improve his performances, he is not worth the 27mill we payed for him, his touch and his positional play is poor, he is lazy at times and you have to question his mental strength when he's complaining about being on the bench and not fighting for a start.

ABU inc GDR said:
Dzeko is 4th choice striker because Mancini having seen him in training and games believes the other 3 are better than him. Most fans would agree Tevez and Aguero are better, I think Dzeko would concede this too. The probelm is when Ballotelli gets the nod in front of him and this was exactly the same probelm Tevez had.

I personaly prefer Ballotelli to Dzeko, but his behaviour off the pitch would get him suspended for 4 or 5 games a season at any other club and his behaviour on the pitch has been an unaceptable. He behaves like a bid child and yet seems to get away with it all the time, Dzeko behaves like a good pro and for this reason I would play him before Ballotelli until he has a change in attitude.

Dzeko does need to improve his performances, he is not worth the 27mill we payed for him, his touch and his positional play is poor, he is lazy at times and you have to question his mental strength when he's complaining about being on the bench and not fighting for a start.
Translation; not good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.