Dzeko Not Happy With Current Setup - Quotes

adrianr said:
If the quotes are true or false, they're spot on. He did join to play matches, no quality footballer joins anywhere as a sub, and he's way too good to be sat on the bench. Whether this is something you come out with to the press knowing Mancini's stance on dissidents is another matter, though I'm sure he would bite your arm off to swap him for RVP given the chance anyway.
If Edin had played 38 games last season he would have scored as many an vP.

danburge82 said:
adrianr said:
If the quotes are true or false, they're spot on. He did join to play matches, no quality footballer joins anywhere as a sub, and he's way too good to be sat on the bench. Whether this is something you come out with to the press knowing Mancini's stance on dissidents is another matter, though I'm sure he would bite your arm off to swap him for RVP given the chance anyway.
If Edin had played 38 games last season he would have scored as many an vP.

If Edin had played 38 games last season we would have been lucky to play in Europe this season.

pudge said:
CityCTID said:
pudge said:
Of course he is lol
He scored more than Mario did last season
So you keep saying not that it matters. He is not a better player.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:27 am --<br /><br />
southern muppet said:
Just re-watched the 1-6, Edin has to stay with us and I believe he will. As others have said until we read (or preferably watch) the full interview these quotes mean fuck all. They could even be re-hashed.
The 6-1 where Balotelli and Aguero destroyed Utd before Dzeko came on against a very beaten team, scored two and missed two sitters?

He is a good player and would start for most teams in the prem but he is NOT too good for our bench. He is 4th choice. I would like him to stay but comments like that just mean he can do one.

SWP's back said:
pudge said:
CityCTID said:
Of course he is lol
He scored more than Mario did last season
So you keep saying not that it matters. He is not a better player.
Plus I think Mario started less games. Also Mario played 8 games less then Dzeko and still managed to score just 2 less then what dzeko did.

Mario and Edin are both great strikers, but Edin's full ability is useless to us till we get some decent winners who can cross the ball to him. Edin has proved the whole ball too ferry doesn't work for him as one day hell have the touch of Messi then the next the touch of Samaras!

Quotes like this just go to show how difficult it is keeping three top line strikers, let alone four of them, happy. I really don't think it is in the best interests of squad moral to be letting a frustrated player like Edin go to bring in RVP. The consequences of that will be two very volatile players in Mario and Tevez seeing far less game time than they'd like.

There will be plenty of games of Dzeko this season. Sell him at the end the season if he's unhappy..but only for a profit or at least what the club paid for him.

I like Edin, he is a top player and a good guy although you have to play him on a regular basis to get the best out of him...

Having said that, he did himself no favours by have the strop in Munich, Bobby bought him and he should have shown far more loyalty and respect to the manage who bought him..

It is probabily that moment that told Bobby what type of player he really is..

Bye Edin, you have been a true gent and have played some superb football scoring important goals. Welcome RVP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.