Dzeko Not Happy With Current Setup - Quotes

Roll On City said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd really like Dzeko to stay, he is a great player.

It will always amaze me how he was dropped at home to Wigan after scoring 4 at Spuds.
he was rested for the napoli game the following wednesday

And according to many on here it totally ruined him, poor lamb.

pominoz said:
Roll On City said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I'd really like Dzeko to stay, he is a great player.

It will always amaze me how he was dropped at home to Wigan after scoring 4 at Spuds.
he was rested for the napoli game the following wednesday

And according to many on here it totally ruined him, poor lamb.
Correct, If being rested for 72 hours makes a player lose his form, the player has no right to be at a big club..... unbelievable Jeff ;)

prairiemoon said:
TCIB said:
By ROSS GREGORY (thesun)

EDIN DZEKO has blasted Manchester City for using him as a sub.

The Bosnian started just 16 Prem games last term, scoring 14 goals as City won a first title since 1968.

And striker Dzeko, a £27million buy from Wolfsburg 18 months ago, will seek to quit the Etihad if boss Roberto Mancini continues to leave him out.

He said: “In the second half of last season, I suddenly got to start far fewer games — and I’ve got no idea why.

“I lost my rhythm. I joined City in order to play in matches.

“I never imagined that things would turn out the way they have.

“I am too good for the bench. If I continue to sit matches out, then anything is possible.”
...........................................................................................................

I can see his point to be fair to him, I hope he stays personally.

Doesn't sound like him. I think the quotes were taken out of their original context to imply Edin is unhappy.

Bingo, its just more papertalk!

He is way too good a player to be 3rd/4th choice for any team. Like Berbatov at the rags, he has to be first choice. It is not arrogant for him to say that, it is the truth. Mancini wouldn't spend 27 million on a player if he thought he was only good enough to be a reserve. I can see a German team or Juventus going in for him, we should be able to get our money back for him.

bluethai said:

The above! Sorry OP but I would be too embarrased to post anything written in the Sun.You would gain more credibilty quoting the Beano or Dandy.

Rammyblues said:
Bye Edin, you have been a true gent and have played some superb football scoring important goals. Welcome RVP.
Fuck vP.

Let's get someone, anyone, other than this twat...please!

BluePurgatory said:
bluethai said:

The above! Sorry OP but I would be too embarrased to post anything written in the Sun.You would gain more credibilty quoting the Beano or Dandy.

I can understand how people still read the sun but to believe what they read is, well up to you.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
SWP's back said:
pudge said:
He scored more than Mario did last season
So you keep saying not that it matters. He is not a better player.
Plus I think Mario started less games. Also Mario played 8 games less then Dzeko and still managed to score just 2 less then what dzeko did.

Mario and Edin are both great strikers, but Edin's full ability is useless to us till we get some decent winners who can cross the ball to him. Edin has proved the whole ball too ferry doesn't work for him as one day hell have the touch of Messi then the next the touch of Samaras!
Didn't say he was the better player though did I?

I'm just highlighting that he is not "shit", as CityCTID has said on many occasions.

Also, it kind of does matter in the grand scheme of things, seeing as we won the leage on GD.<br /><br />-- Aug 4th, '12, 15:16 --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
pudge said:
He scored more than Mario did last season

I'm far from a Balotelli apologist because I find him an attention seeking baby with questionable professionalism - but Mad Mario does make goals too. Dzeko doesn't.
Even though Dzeko had more assists last season?

Again, not saying who's better (Mario is in my opinion) I'm just stating a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.