Dzeko, Tevez and the system

byronic said:
Well, Marcel Schafer is a LB/WB but he makes marauding runs all the way and he made a lot of great crosses for Dzeko et al.
During Dzeko's rise, the key player was the playmaker, his fellow Bosnian Misimovic (now frozen out at Galasaray, after a problem with coach Hagi) - who is really a preternaturally gifted passer of the ball, in the Xavi mold. He holds the record for assists for assists in the Bundesliga (20). He played just behind the two strikers, so most of Wolfsburg's play came from the middle. But Schafer and Riether (RB) were important too, as crossers.

so you are now confirming dzeko has become "dzeko" playing in a system where there were a trequartista (misimovic) and cross coming from fullbacks just like mancini is playing with a trequartista (silva) and cross coming from fullbacks ?????

oh my god !!!!

byronic said:
Well, Marcel Schafer is a LB/WB but he makes marauding runs all the way and he made a lot of great crosses for Dzeko et al.
During Dzeko's rise, the key player was the playmaker, his fellow Bosnian Misimovic (now frozen out at Galasaray, after a problem with coach Hagi) - who is really a preternaturally gifted passer of the ball, in the Xavi mold. He holds the record for assists for assists in the Bundesliga (20). He played just behind the two strikers, so most of Wolfsburg's play came from the middle. But Schafer and Riether (RB) were important too, as crossers.

Schaefer and Riether are very good, but Boateng and Kolarov are better, although neither tends to run as deep.

Mancio said:
byronic said:

so you are now confirming dzeko has become "dzeko" playing in a system where there were a trequartista (misimovic) and cross coming from fullbacks just like mancini is playing with a trequartista (silva) and cross coming from fullbacks ?????

oh my god !!!!

But there's a big difference between using a single trequartista (Wolfsburg) and having two or three players in that area - with a single striker in front of them.

Mancio said:
byronic said:

so you are now confirming dzeko has become "dzeko" playng in a system where there were a trequartista (misimovic) and cross coming from fullbacks just like mancini is playing witha trequartista (silva) and cross coming from fullbacks ?????

oh my god !!!!

Shocking ain't it? ;)

I also thought Mancini just walked up 2am one morning, said to himself "I really need a striker whose last name begins with a D, has to be ______________ in horoscope, and reminds me a bit of Marco Van Basten or at least Zlatan Ibrahimovic without the attitude problem. Now, I wonder whether the Sheik is on Skype, at the moment".

byronic said:
Mancio said:

oh my god !!!!

But there's a big difference between using a single trequartista (Wolfsburg) and having two or three players in that area - with a single striker in front of them.

nothing against you mate. on the contrary I thank you.

I thank you because you're confirming that this forum is haunted by a shocking percentage of idiots.

the "we need 4-4-2" "we need wingers" gang should read your post

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4EVrDedLGs[/youtube]

In this clip are also Dzeko and Tevez. Beautiful moments of inspiration.

i think the unusual and strange 3-3-2-2 system would be great for city,...
this system allows them fast switching to 442-433-5-3-2-1 depending on result.

--------------------hart--------------------
boateng---------kompany--------kolarov

johnson------------yaya---------de jong

tevez---------------------------------silva
----------------balo-----dzeko------------

FCZS said:

Maaaaan you better be joking! :D
Shirley you're joking. That's the worst formation I've ever seen on bluemoon.

If you're not you need to stop playing Championship Manager Italia...

the--dud said:
FCZS said:

Maaaaan you better be joking! :D
Shirley you're joking. That's the worst formation I've ever seen on bluemoon.

If you're not you need to stop playing Championship Manager Italia...

why joke?
austrian side SV Ried is playing this year like that and right know they are on the top of austrian bundesliga,...and Rapid Vienna (threw villa out of europa league twice) is behind them and Red Bull Salzurg to,..so this system is working and is working damn good,...it could work for city too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.