Dzeko to Dortmund

if we sold dzeko and signed rooney i might actually give up going.

MSP said:
Too many rumors about this to be the nonsense.

They might not make a deal wage wise but some contacts and talks definitely happened there and I doubt it's still thing that does not have a fairly chance to happen.

Yep deny it 3 times and it must be true as the media say.

The same media that Klopp and the GM are saying is a load of bunkom today.

How do you know Dzeko's agent has approached either City or Dortmund and sounded them out?

Answer you don't MSP so you are speculating like the media has been with no substance to back it up.

Even if he has its a fair bet that he has been told by Dortmund and Klopp directly who has final say as to who he wants / would like that at 27 mill they cannot and will not pay anywhere near that even if they were interested in his services.

We would have to sell him for a song to Dortmund assuming that they would even be interested in having him which is no given by any means.

If you know that some talks have occurred MSP you must either know Dzeko or his agent personally and believe what they have told you about it.

Based on your post however its fair to assume you do not.

That's not to say that Dzeko will be with us next season , he may want to leave over the summer and we may be able to accommodate his move if a club will stump up the fee we will ask.

You saw how difficult it was to negotiate a sale for Tevez at 25 mill.

Dzeko's stocks have risen since he has joined us given his goal scoring record and the movement in the market but notwithstanding FFP even if he wants to leave it will not be that easy to sell him unless Bayern or PSG come into the frame or he is comfortable to play in Russia.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:41 am --<br /><br />
bapi said:
Dzeko will score 20+ per season there.

He would with us as well if he played in every premier league match.

I struggle to see this one, Dzeko will be on £100k at City easily, Dortmund's top earners are on 40-50k. They just can't afford his wages so I just wonder how this deal is gona be made unless they smash their whole wage structure and club ideology. Bayern Munich would be more likely, at least they could afford him.

JamesA said:
I struggle to see this one, Dzeko will be on £100k at City easily, Dortmund's top earners are on 40-50k. They just can't afford his wages so I just wonder how this deal is gona be made unless they smash their whole wage structure and club ideology. Bayern Munich would be more likely, at least they could afford him.

Signing on fee to compensate for a % of the wages lost over the span of the contract is the usual way around pay cuts. Or a golden handshake from the club the player is departing from but I think we've stopped doing that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.