Dzeko to Dortmund

Dzekos Smile said:
Dzeko to Spurs... Watch this space.

tasteofawesome.com_314354_1361127603.jpg

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
MihaiCity said:
i was thinking the same..if he is off to dortmund why not a deal including dzeko+ money for one of reus or gotze(i'd preffer reus)

Hm.. let me think... maybe because dortmund don't want to sell.

It's not supermarket, you know (doubt you do though), you can't just make a list and go home with bought stuff.

I doubt Fiorentina wanted to sell Nastasic.
I doubt Benfica wanted to sell Garcia
I doubt Inter wanted to sell Maicon
Do you think Atletico Madrid wanted to sell Aguero?
Arsenal sure as hell didn't want to sell Clichy, Nasri or Kolo.

Just because a club isn't looking to sell their players doesn't mean they can't be bought.

You doubted my ass, you haven't got idea about first 3, probably not heard about first :)

Some transfers are doable, some just not. In 95% you can bet on either of those two options. It's just that transfer forum is playground for football managers kiddies.

"Why don't we send them this one, take that one and add that much, then the other guys would need this one and we'll send them that one if they can have a word with third one to sell us the other one. Bingo - treble with best goal difference in Universe"

If sheikh only knew, Txiki would never come, he could get cheaper experts here.

AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
His replacement(s) will already have been found, probably.

and yet the slow midfield and lack of width will cost our new striker any ammo for scoring those goals. and will become much meliend and we will have another dzeko fiasco.

And that is wherein the problem lies.

Buy a class winger or two, get rid of Nasri.

Start playing more one-touch, faster and with pace, and Dzeko will score more goals than he did in Wolfsburg. If he goes to Dortmund you will see what he is really capable of.

Funny that the manager who has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Mancini sees in Dzeko what Mancini does not.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 am --<br /><br />
CTID101 said:
I see this deal happening, yes he might be earning more than everyone at the club but if they want to stay where they will have to pay.

Do they? Seem they've done decent without breaking the bank this far.

Comrade Buka said:
AntiUnited said:
Seosa said:
His replacement(s) will already have been found, probably.

and yet the slow midfield and lack of width will cost our new striker any ammo for scoring those goals. and will become much meliend and we will have another dzeko fiasco.

Start playing more one-touch, faster and with pace, and Dzeko will score more goals than he did in Wolfsburg. If he goes to Dortmund you will see what he is really capable of.

Funny that the manager who has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Mancini sees in Dzeko what Mancini does not.

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 am --

CTID101 said:
I see this deal happening, yes he might be earning more than everyone at the club but if they want to stay where they will have to pay.

Some peeps on here want to see the record broken and to buy the inform striker(big name shit) when we already have 3 world class strikers on our books. and yet like u said and i have mentioned our strikers are not the issue. ITS THE LACK OF A FUKIN PACY MIDFIELD AND 0 WIDTH. i really dont know what city side they are watching but sometimes the transition is beyond slow from Defense to Offense, and if we do counter its never from the wings its always down the middle and they know how to defend it. i am convinced even if we had messi or ronaldo they would have x3 times the amount of trouble due to the lethargic and 1 dimensional midfield.

AntiUnited said:
Comrade Buka said:
AntiUnited said:

Funny that the manager who has been mentioned as a possible replacement for Mancini sees in Dzeko what Mancini does not.

CTID101 said:

Some peeps on here want to see the record broken and to buy the inform striker(big name shit) when we already have 3 world class strikers on our books. and yet like u said and i have mentioned our strikers are not the issue. ITS THE LACK OF A FUKIN PACY MIDFIELD AND 0 WIDTH. i really dont know what city side they are watching but sometimes the transition is beyond slow from Defense to Offense, and if we do counter its never from the wings its always down the middle and they know how to defend it. i am convinced even if we had messi or ronaldo they would have x3 times the amount of trouble due to the lethargic and 1 dimensional midfield.

Some say the system is not the problem, it's the complacent players we have bought.

Rammy Blue said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
No, no, no!

Why? We need a player like him, tall and strong. I can't make a squad just with little strikers like Barcelona because we play at PREMIER LEAGUE, not at La bullshit Liga. Until Barcelona miss a striker like him (or Ibrahimovic) in matches against psychically strong teams (Celtic, Madrid, ACMilan).

Cavani? Yes, a nice player but, to spend 40m in a player that will be benched by Tevez and Aguero... is stupid.

That's my opinion

Edin_Dzeko_2150668c.jpg

Cavani benched by Tevez.

Best laugh I've had in ages, spilled my brew.
yes cavani is over in italy he cant score a goal to save is life at the moment so yeah bench for tevez

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
Hm.. let me think... maybe because dortmund don't want to sell.

It's not supermarket, you know (doubt you do though), you can't just make a list and go home with bought stuff.

I doubt Fiorentina wanted to sell Nastasic.
I doubt Benfica wanted to sell Garcia
I doubt Inter wanted to sell Maicon
Do you think Atletico Madrid wanted to sell Aguero?
Arsenal sure as hell didn't want to sell Clichy, Nasri or Kolo.

Just because a club isn't looking to sell their players doesn't mean they can't be bought.

You doubted my ass, you haven't got idea about first 3, probably not heard about first :)

Some transfers are doable, some just not. In 95% you can bet on either of those two options. It's just that transfer forum is playground for football managers kiddies.

"Why don't we send them this one, take that one and add that much, then the other guys would need this one and we'll send them that one if they can have a word with third one to sell us the other one. Bingo - treble with best goal difference in Universe"

If sheikh only knew, Txiki would never come, he could get cheaper experts here.

I certainly did know Nastasic... to be honest I became aware of him from FIFA career mode, but I did watch a couple of games when he was playing some big clubs.
But as I said, regardless of whether or not a club is looking to sell a player, most can be bought for the right fee.

Comrade Buka said:
AntiUnited said:
Comrade Buka said:

Some say the system is not the problem, it's the complacent players we have bought.

No the system and players are the issue not all the players ofc but the most important ones are. Nothing wrong with tika tika but when its the only thing we do no matter what and have no plan B even though we have the fukin players on the bench that can change our whole system tells me 1. the manager is incompetent, the system we are playing is to rigid, + the players we have for the tika tika are not performing and ironically our best striker is not suited for the ticka tika even though we have 2 great wingers that never cross the ball or wip it in the box. the whole thing is a cluster fuck. So lets not get hasty and start saying well we dont score goals = our strikers are shit and lets splash 50 mill on the biggest name on the market while We could spend 50 mill on 2 world class wingers and another 20 + on a world class pacy midfielder that would complement Mirlens slower style of play. ive said this before but we should go either all in for bale (and if thats not possible) go for baines , rues(even though he might not leave), Isco and watch our strikers start banign in the goals for fun. If we sell dzeko regardless i would go all in for Lukaku, or benteke to complement kun or whoever. we need to be smart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.