Dzeko to Dortmund

kabuverdimcfc said:
No, no, no!

Why? We need a player like him, tall and strong. I can't make a squad just with little strikers like Barcelona because we play at PREMIER LEAGUE, not at La bullshit Liga. Until Barcelona miss a striker like him (or Ibrahimovic) in matches against psychically strong teams (Celtic, Madrid, ACMilan).

Cavani? Yes, a nice player but, to spend 40m in a player that will be benched by Tevez and Aguero... is stupid.

That's my opinion

Edin_Dzeko_2150668c.jpg

Cavani benched by Tevez.

Best laugh I've had in ages, spilled my brew.

If he is off to Dortmund then I hope we do a cash + player deal for Gotze/Reus or even Gundogan.
All three are young and already are class acts.
If I had to choose from the three it'd be Reus, he'd be perfect for us.

mgreenz97 said:
If he is off to Dortmund then I hope we do a cash + player deal for Gotze/Reus or even Gundogan.

i was thinking the same..if he is off to dortmund why not a deal including dzeko+ money for one of reus or gotze(i'd preffer reus)

MihaiCity said:
mgreenz97 said:

i was thinking the same..if he is off to dortmund why not a deal including dzeko+ money for one of reus or gotze(i'd preffer reus)

Hm.. let me think... maybe because dortmund don't want to sell.

It's not supermarket, you know (doubt you do though), you can't just make a list and go home with bought stuff.

Rammy Blue said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
No, no, no!

Why? We need a player like him, tall and strong. I can't make a squad just with little strikers like Barcelona because we play at PREMIER LEAGUE, not at La bullshit Liga. Until Barcelona miss a striker like him (or Ibrahimovic) in matches against psychically strong teams (Celtic, Madrid, ACMilan).

Cavani? Yes, a nice player but, to spend 40m in a player that will be benched by Tevez and Aguero... is stupid.

That's my opinion

Edin_Dzeko_2150668c.jpg

Cavani benched by Tevez.

Really?

MSP said:
MihaiCity said:
mgreenz97 said:

It's not supermarket, you know (doubt you do though), you can't just make a list and go home with bought stuff.

I doubt Fiorentina wanted to sell Nastasic.
I doubt Benfica wanted to sell Garcia
I doubt Inter wanted to sell Maicon
Do you think Atletico Madrid wanted to sell Aguero?
Arsenal sure as hell didn't want to sell Clichy, Nasri or Kolo.

Just because a club isn't looking to sell their players doesn't mean they can't be bought.

Theres a huge difference between wanting to sell and needing to.

Off the above examples,i believe most were more than happy to do so,especially given our generosity.......

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
MihaiCity said:

I doubt Fiorentina wanted to sell Nastasic.
I doubt Benfica wanted to sell Garcia
I doubt Inter wanted to sell Maicon
Do you think Atletico Madrid wanted to sell Aguero?
Arsenal sure as hell didn't want to sell Clichy, Nasri or Kolo.

Just because a club isn't looking to sell their players doesn't mean they can't be bought.

Agreed

kabuverdimcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
No, no, no!

That's my opinion

Edin_Dzeko_2150668c.jpg

Cavani benched by Tevez.

Really?

Really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.