Dzeko to....

Most of them seem to know it's highly unrealistic, personally I liked this response:

[bigimg]http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/spit.gif[/bigimg]

cbeebies is poo said:
It is down to personal opinion..
But this is my thoughts in him. I don't have a dislike personally towards him and I have stated that like all city players " I want him to do well ". Just what's have seen on this first half of the season if I'm being totally honest, is not that good. I can't see him scoring over 20 goals.. I hope I get proved wrong, but can't see edin with a city shirt on next Sept..
Wow...just wow

As have stated although I think he lacks in some of his games I want him to do well..

So I have gone for Edin and 3-1 win 55/1 .. Come Dezko put my faith back in you

cbeebies is poo said:
warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:
If we had replacement I don't have a problem with him leaving.. I think he will go in the summer as others will replace him.. I do want edin to become class although I can't see it. Shows how far we have come as I don't think he is good enough for us.

I can't believe I just read this. One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on bluemoon.

You don't read many posts if that is one of the dumbest? Why I have my own mind.. Besides a cracking game at spurs and great pass at groomers game.. He frustrates the crap out of me.. He shoots and it goes high or wide.. For such a tall man his body strength is one of 80 year old man. Most of the time has a touch like jack the ripper..
But like I say i hope that his 2nd half of the season improves and I'm wrong.. But I can't see it..

Today he shot high or wide and there was no power in his shots from outside the box. I don't think he is good enough in the long term although he started this season really well. Maybe he needs a run in the team. At times his lack of movement when we lose the ball is very frustrating !<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm --<br /><br />
cbeebies is poo said:
warhawkmoski said:
cbeebies is poo said:
If we had replacement I don't have a problem with him leaving.. I think he will go in the summer as others will replace him.. I do want edin to become class although I can't see it. Shows how far we have come as I don't think he is good enough for us.

I can't believe I just read this. One of the dumbest posts I have ever seen on bluemoon.

You don't read many posts if that is one of the dumbest? Why I have my own mind.. Besides a cracking game at spurs and great pass at groomers game.. He frustrates the crap out of me.. He shoots and it goes high or wide.. For such a tall man his body strength is one of 80 year old man. Most of the time has a touch like jack the ripper..
But like I say i hope that his 2nd half of the season improves and I'm wrong.. But I can't see it..

Today he shot high or wide and there was no power in his shots from outside the box. I don't think he is good enough in the long term although he started this season really well. Maybe he needs a run in the team. At times his lack of movement when we lose the ball is very frustrating !

Got to bring in another striker dzeko is at best a confidence player who lacks a bit pace for the PL
- cavani is my own choice to replace but I think real Madrid might have a say in that one
+ with silva not starting, nasri just ain't cutting it right now if silva gets injured we r fucked and can kiss the league good bye

Can't believe all the knockers!!! Yes edin had a real poor Xmas period but come on guys he does just seem short on confidence!! Needs a run of games and a goal or two so let's get behind him and support the lad!! At least he's getting into positions to have chances!! We've got to fight our way through this period now and all stick together!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.