Dzeko told to quit City

1) Watching QPR highlights on the OS is exactly the reason I want him to stay at City for another year. When on form he is a great f-ing player. With that game - he had 13 goals in 14 games on the season (WTF happened since then is mind boggling to me).

2) Who is to guarantee Tevez will stay? And IF he doesnt, considering that guys like Ibrahimovic, Cavanni, Llorente, Van Persie, etc will NOT be available (seems like) - who else would you rather have than him, honestly? Go through another year-long adjustment period/gamble with a new striker from a different country (Higuain? Lewandowski? who?)?
I'd personally rather have loyal, passionate, goal-hawk like Dzeko (with all his flaws).

3) Dzeko - Aguero OR Dzeko - Tevez generally worked very well for us. Up until QPR game (safe to say) Aguero and Dzeko were kicking ass and taking names.

Lot of pro's, honestly - BUT the question is whether EDIN is willing to take a back seat at times (like now)...if he is not - I dont blame him as he's proven player at 26...but I would not like to see him leave.

Didn't baconface say recently that he was interested in Dzeko's situation. Or perhaps baconface's assistant? He would undoubtedly (and unfortunately) fit in very well with their system. if crappy Wellbeck can score as many goals as he does, imagine what Dzeko would do in their system. The good thing is that hopefully he burnt his bridges with them when he said what he did when he came here, and hopefully he has too much respect to go over there.

EaglesFan said:
1) Watching QPR highlights on the OS is exactly the reason I want him to stay at City for another year. When on form he is a great f-ing player. With that game - he had 13 goals in 14 games on the season (WTF happened since then is mind boggling to me).

2) Who is to guarantee Tevez will stay? And IF he doesnt, considering that guys like Ibrahimovic, Cavanni, Llorente, Van Persie, etc will NOT be available (seems like) - who else would you rather have than him, honestly? Go through another year-long adjustment period/gamble with a new striker from a different country (Higuain? Lewandowski? who?)?
I'd personally rather have loyal, passionate, goal-hawk like Dzeko (with all his flaws).

3) Dzeko - Aguero OR Dzeko - Tevez generally worked very well for us. Up until QPR game (safe to say) Aguero and Dzeko were kicking ass and taking names.

Lot of pro's, honestly - BUT the question is whether EDIN is willing to take a back seat at times (like now)...if he is not - I dont blame him as he's proven player at 26...but I would not like to see him leave.

I completely disagree, Aguero and Dzeko didn't work together at all.
Tevez and Aguero link up perfectly, they're able to read each other very well, Dzeko and Aguero didn't have that connection which lead to a lot of mistakes and getting in each others way.

20sbc07 said:
EaglesFan said:

I completely disagree, Aguero and Dzeko didn't work together at all.
Tevez and Aguero link up perfectly, they're able to read each other very well, Dzeko and Aguero didn't have that connection which lead to a lot of mistakes and getting in each others way.

You kidding? Have you watched the post-tevez theatrics period? Dzeko and Aguero worked great together since the get-go. Not better than Tevez-Aguero, but definitely better than any other combo. Somebody did this analysis statistically even.

We should keep him, I'm sure a new winger will see the best of him (Johnson doesn't cut the mustard). Same with Kolarov, useful player to have in the team, scored a cracker against Sunderland to earn us a point - title winning point IMO.

With Tevez very likely to go in the summer, it would be stupid to sell Edin.

Even if if gnomeman stays, Dzeko offers a different option. He's a better version of Ade IMO and there would be no shortage of suitors if he did decide to leave.

We need to get rid of one of them between dzeko, balo, and tevez. i dont think it will be balo because mancini likes balo too much. iftevez wants to stay he should stay because he is way better than the both of them. and that leves dzeko who really doesnt fit into our system.

Yahya said:
Didn't baconface say recently that he was interested in Dzeko's situation. Or perhaps baconface's assistant? He would undoubtedly (and unfortunately) fit in very well with their system. if crappy Wellbeck can score as many goals as he does, imagine what Dzeko would do in their system. The good thing is that hopefully he burnt his bridges with them when he said what he did when he came here, and hopefully he has too much respect to go over there.

you talk like there's nothing to ask City about there, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.