Dzeko told to quit City

agree with the idea he's a gomez like player. If dzeko and gomez switched teams I think everybody would envy him on bayern and criticize gomez for not scoring enough goals here. hopefully we get hazard in and he'll get a good run of games and re discover his form AT CITY :)

ccarsenalcounter.gif

He's shit. Get rid.

I really rate Dzeko, I just don't think he fits our system at all. If we start playing with wingers who bomb the ball into the box I think he'd score for fun, but otherwise it would probably be best for his career to move on to another club.

We should go for Falcao, he would be an improvement to Dzeko

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RLtP7XFzXY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... RLtP7XFzXY</a>

I recall Mancini saying in a fairly recent interview that he doesnt believe Dzeko and Balotelli can play in the same team. Therefore, it would appear one of them will likely be leaving. With the history that Mancini has with Balotelli, i can only see it being Dzeko to leave. Despite Balotelli's frequent misdemeanors, Mancini has forgiven him time and again. Also, Balotelli is a lot younger and will not be as impatient at having to spend frequent periods on the bench, whereas Dzeko, in my opinion, will eventually get frustrated and end up going to play for a team more suited to his style of play.

I really hope Dzeko stays with us. I really like him as a footballer and he comes across as a genuinely nice guy in his interviews.

He was the quicket scoring striker in the Premier League for a while, dubbed the "52 Minute Man" or something like that on the Official Site not too long ago, and I'm pissed that so many have written him off. He was the catalyst for us in the early stages of the season, and he has had to endure rotation, which clearly doesn't work well for him.

All this talk of Plan A (Tevez and Aguero), Plan B (Aguero and Yaya)... what about Plan C (Dzeko and two Decent Wingers) ??? We are going to need something different for the Champions League, FA Cup, and the Mickey Mouse Cup.

bepebe said:
I really hope Dzeko stays with us. I really like him as a footballer and he comes across as a genuinely nice guy in his interviews.

He was the quicket scoring striker in the Premier League for a while, dubbed the "52 Minute Man" or something like that on the Official Site not too long ago, and I'm pissed that so many have written him off. He was the catalyst for us in the early stages of the season, and he has had to endure rotation, which clearly doesn't work well for him.

All this talk of Plan A (Tevez and Aguero), Plan B (Aguero and Yaya)... what about Plan C (Dzeko and two Decent Wingers) ??? We are going to need something different for the Champions League, FA Cup, and the Mickey Mouse Cup.

Bang on mate. I really hope we can find a way to accomodate him.

Let Dzeko go? We'd deserve our rear ends seriously walloped if that happens. He's a one hundred percenter and has scored some very welcome goals for us. I hope he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.