Dzeko told to quit City

Sigh said:
ccarsenalcounter.gif

He's shit. Get rid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D07PVcwORyg[/youtube]

He's shit. Get rid.

works both ways

And, I'M NOT HATING ON HIM BEFORE ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ATTACK ME AS PER USUAL, can someone explain to me all this "If we played for Arsenal/United/Spurs he'd be banging them in..."

pudge said:
And, I'M NOT HATING ON HIM BEFORE ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ATTACK ME AS PER USUAL, can someone explain to me all this "If we played for Arsenal/United/Spurs he'd be banging them in..."

Because either

he'd be playing a lot more games due to lack of competition
or
they'd play to his strengths whereas we dont need/have to.

without quality ball and without the support teams and the best attackers look bad.something like Llorente last night.

daveduke67 said:
pudge said:

Because either

he'd be playing a lot more games due to lack of competition
or
they'd play to his strengths whereas we dont need/have to.
If his strengths are aerial ability and getting on the end of crosses then I seem to remember that he couldn't out jump a make shift center half in Tony Hibbert. I don't think he's particularly better at getting on the end of crosses than anybody else; the myth of a tall striker.

PSmyth07 said:
baldybouncer said:
Sorry, but how do you turn this ...

"Dzeko's situation at Manchester City cannot last forever. He knows what is best for him.

"It seems that Manchester City will win the title, which means Roberto Mancini and his staff will remain, and I saw that City are planning to bring in even more attacking players."

Into this ...

Dzeko told to quit City

Dzeko told to murder Mancini and his staff.
LMAO! :D

What true MCFC fans should ask themselves in this particular discussion is:

Who are the AVAILABLE forwards that would be improvement over Edin?

Check out the news around transfer market. Give a name that you feel confident about scoring 18 goals and 6 assists next season (in a "poor" season). Please do.
Roberto knows he'd be stupid to give him up AT THIS TIME and bring the likes of Lewandowski. Bayern would give up 5 Lewandowski's for Dzeko.

For those thinking there are many "improvements" out there - well you must be smarter than majority of scouts and managers who rate this guy so high...just stick to your day jobs.

It all brings me to this - City had the best season ever, and Edin (whether you like it or not) was a big part of it with 18 goals and 5/6 assists. So unless you can get a player who will INSTANTLY give better production - you stay fucking put and let this nucleus grow together.

"Football manager" is most detrimental invention to general football knowledge ever :-)

EaglesFan said:
What true MCFC fans should ask themselves in this particular discussion is:

Who are the AVAILABLE forwards that would be improvement over Edin?

Check out the news around transfer market. Give a name that you feel confident about scoring 18 goals and 6 assists next season (in a "poor" season). Please do.
Roberto knows he'd be stupid to give him up AT THIS TIME and bring the likes of Lewandowski. Bayern would give up 5 Lewandowski's for Dzeko.

For those thinking there are many "improvements" out there - well you must be smarter than majority of scouts and managers who rate this guy so high...just stick to your day jobs.

It all brings me to this - City had the best season ever, and Edin (whether you like it or not) was a big part of it with 18 goals and 5/6 assists. So unless you can get a player who will INSTANTLY give better production - you stay fucking put and let this nucleus grow together.

"Football manager" is most detrimental invention to general football knowledge ever :-)
Who's to say who is 'available'?

Every player has a price.

pudge said:

yeah but don't forget FFP. Didn't Khaldoon and Mancini disagree on spending not too long ago? Mancini wanted to bring in more players but Khaldoon wasn't too keen on the idea.

amooballer said:
pudge said:

yeah but don't forget FFP. Didn't Khaldoon and Mancini disagree on spending not too long ago? Mancini wanted to bring in more players but Khaldoon wasn't too keen on the idea.
True, I was more highlighting the fact that in today's market only a handful of players, if even, are completely 'unavailable'.

Sigh said:
ccarsenalcounter.gif

He's shit. Get rid.

Sorry to be so blunt, but you are talking complete and utter shit. We are a team that can boast world class strikers and Dzeko is one of them, ie; he is part of a squad assembled mostly by Mancini with certain disciplines required of each team member. Add up how many goals Dzeko has scored since his arrival and then tell me who else in the league has matched it whilst competing for a place against the likes of Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli.
Because, this season, we have had the unbelievable luxury of a team, the likes of which none of us has seen for forty odd years performing superbly and knocking in goals for fun, against the likes of the Rags and other top sides, when someone doesn't do that for 5 minutes he is perceived as a wanker.
I despair, sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.