Dzeko told to quit City

baldybouncer said:
Sorry, but how do you turn this ...

"Dzeko's situation at Manchester City cannot last forever. He knows what is best for him.

"It seems that Manchester City will win the title, which means Roberto Mancini and his staff will remain, and I saw that City are planning to bring in even more attacking players."

Into this ...

Dzeko told to quit City

Gutterpress, spinning shit.

I think Dzeko should go in January, let's see about next season, with European/Domestic cups surely he'll get more game time and if we buy some players with Width this may create a better game for him.

if not, then as said go in January

Jimmy911 said:
If he leaves I wouldnt blame him..
It's a shame but I think he's wasted at City, and I think if he played for United or Arsenal he'd be banging em in

Reminds a bit of Gomez for Bayern.. Give him 2 good wingers he'll score for fun!

All true.

With wingers, or even an early ball past the defence, we'd see a superb player, but giving him the ball after a slow build-up and with his back to goal and defenders all over him, just doesn't work.

He also needs a continuous spell of play in the team. Not all players can pick it up quickly after a spell out.

Our loss could, once again, be someone else's gain if he goes.

I say keep him. If the rumour (amongst the 10,000 other rumours) that City might go for Bale, Dzeko would work wonders off balls from the wings. He has not got the greatest close control, but we need variety in the strike force and even if Higuain is a target, keep Dzeko and get rid of Balotelli instead.
If Dzeko had to go, then we will get back most of all of the £27m as he is still considered a top striker in most of the serious leagues

Well I for one want him to stay. In preparation for Sunday and as a means of avoiding the need to do any work I have been watching some of the early season games highlights on City TV. In all Dzeko, to my mind at least, looks the real deal. He may not have Silva's first touch but he has strength, good link up play and he knows where the goal is. Given the right service and the confidence (and it seems clear to me that Dzeko is a confidence player) that goes with a regular run in the team I am convinced he will score goals for fun. And I would much rather that they were for us.

I wonder how many other players score 4 in a game and are then benched next time out?

And then there is his chant which sounds awesome when in full flow!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.