Dzeko VS Negredo

chris85mcfc said:
ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
I have add two more i could 20 more just for this transfer window.
Journalist write a lot of bull shit but it is imposible to write that much and the clubs will say in is not true. ( where is smoke there is usully a fire too ).
Just this year he was activly looked from:
Chelsea ( one of 1 priority ), Dortmund, Atletico madrid, Napoli ( 1 priority ), Tottenham those 5 are confirmed. Some are speculating about Arsenal but those 5 are 100 % correct, eche have 10 or 100 of different links.
And you'll find that all of those 10 or 100 different links actually run the exact same story word for word.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:53 pm --

Zlatan said:
Make NEGREDO a substitute for half year ( not 2 years ) and than see his hunger. But Dzeko is a fighter and he STILL has a hunger and maybe he will show it today. ( especially for fans like you )
Hopefully he'll be showing it from the bench.

Zlatan we can only make judgement on what we have seen. You still haven't answered my question about why he has spent so much time on the bench? Or are you saying your judgement on him is better than Mancini and Pellegrini.

Who will spend more time on the bench with mr. Pellegrini is YET to be seen.
Mancini said on Dzeko when city sacked him:
Napoli would get a great striker who gets 25 a season and only has one defect — that he wants to play in every game.’ ( Nobody forced Mancini to tell that and it was confirmed by all media Sky Italia and all the bigest so i guess he dont have so bad opinion about him after all ).
What was your question i would gladly answer it ?

Great, Zlatan, we have paid 27,000,000 for a striker that is only good in the 6 yard box, when everyone else on the team works to set him up? But we have to give him 10 games, 8 of which we may lose, for him to feel as though he respected?

With all due respect, fuck that!.

Get rid in the winter and sign someone with balls or step up our Swedish boy, for me.

pominoz said:
Great, Zlatan, we have paid 27,000,000 for a striker that is only good in the 6 yard box, when everyone else on the team works to set him up?
How much did Gomez cost Fiorentina?

pominoz said:
Great, Zlatan, we have paid 27,000,000 for a striker that is only good in the 6 yard box, when everyone else on the team works to set him up? But we have to give him 10 games, 8 of which we may lose, for him to feel as though he respected?

Get rid in the winter and sign someone with balls or step up our Swedish boy, for me.

van Nistelrooy, Trezeguet, Vucinic, Gomez , Mandzukic, Inzagi, Klose, Shearer and many many more are just good in the box.
And City would probably won more games with him playing regulary because he would be better and better. ( after scoring 15 he would of be unstoppable, like German Dzeko ).
And NO city would not have to wait long for him to star playing like u said before ( Tottenham 4 was at the beginning of the season, , just example ).
And he really is usless out of 6 yard box
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFyiz89VVXk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFyiz89VVXk</a>

Zlatan said:
pominoz said:

van Nistelrooy, Trezeguet, Vucinic, Gomez , Mandzukic, Inzagi, Klose, Shearer and many many more are just good in the box.
And City would probably won more games with him playing regulary because he would be better and better.
And NO city would not have to whait long for him to star playing like u said before ( Tottenham 4 was at the begining of the seasson, , just example ).

Played great in that game, was rested for a European game a few days later, and cracked the shits for most of the season, get rid.
Does not have the mind to be a great player in a great team, it is all about him.
Sad but true.
Move him on to a "second tier team", where he will be "king", best for all concerned.

pominoz said:
Zlatan said:
pominoz said:

And City would probably won more games with him playing regulary because he would be better and better.
And NO city would not have to whait long for him to star playing like u said before ( Tottenham 4 was at the begining of the seasson, , just example ).

Played great in that game, was rested for a European game a few days later, and cracked the shits for most of the season, get rid.
Does not have the mind to be a great player in a great team, it is all about him.
Sad but true.
Move him on to a "second tier team", where he will be "king", best for all concerned.

He is much more team player then Tevez or Balotelli ever was.
Watch my video of him bean usless outside 6 yard box.
Gomez and similars could never do that
JUST FOR YOU, enoy his BAD first touch
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBu-jH2Bf8U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBu-jH2Bf8U</a> ( this video is ANSWER to all ou your questions, hehe , just watch)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOixhDOMXDw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOixhDOMXDw</a>

Another point to be made is that if Dzeko does start tonight, it will mean a strike force of Dzeko and Aguero. How many times have we been underwhelmed by this partnership over the last few years? They rarely link up well together and the whole time Tevez was here it was he and Aguero who were seen as the best strike force. Dzeko has done nothing to be ahead of Negredo and I will fucking shit if he starts.

He has to start Negredo tonight. He is a beast. There's so much to his game.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Another point to be made is that if Dzeko does start tonight, it will mean a strike force of Dzeko and Aguero. How many times have we been underwhelmed by this partnership over the last few years? They rarely link up well together and the whole time Tevez was here it was he and Aguero who were seen as the best strike force. Dzeko has done nothing to be ahead of Negredo and I will fucking shit if he starts.

EVERYBODY link up well in HUGE games.

Zlatan said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:

EVERYBODY link up well in HUGE games.

That's because Dzeko doesn't usually start them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.