Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
adorado30 said:
Zlatan said:
Why do you keep swearing? Literally haven't read a post in the last half hour where you haven't sworn every 3 or 4 words. Shows a lack of intelligence in my opinion :)

Fuck off, this is football!
We are all right, except Zlakan (or what ever his name is), 2-1, tonight for me.

You dont know the name of Worlds best CF ?

Zlatan just fuck off...[/quote]

And why is that, mr. nice guy ?
Have i offended you in any way ?[/quote]

Because all you do is repeat the same shit all day long. Nobody wants to see or read your copy/paste articles from around the world about Dzeko.

daxman said:
Zlatan said:
adorado30 said:
What the fuck is operating "at a much higher level at the minute" then any other striker around European leagues ? What is he doing that is so special ? want the team only to win fucking games, games and more games, regardless of how we play.

Why do you keep swearing? Literally haven't read a post in the last half hour where you haven't sworn every 3 or 4 words. Shows a lack of intelligence in my opinion :)

We are all right, except Zlakan (or what ever his name is), 2-1, tonight for me.

You dont know the name of Worlds best CF ?[/quote]
Falcao?[/quote]

HE must be better than Ibracadbra.
The one have 2 good seasons in Ateltico Madrid. Other had conquered everything beside CL title.
Played with 9 different teams, 8 of theme where champions the first year they got him, and hundreds of other things.
You may dislake me. But you know if you ask the majority of people they will mostly chose Grande Ibra.
Now let not go off topic OK. Or if you open IBRA tread than i will gladly came to discuss.

@BluePhil8 said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
@BluePhil8 said:
It says it all really.

Any neutral City fan who has followed the club through thick and thin will say he is a good player, who is inconsistent. We have no reason to side with any of our forwards, none of them are English, they are all foreign. Why would we just isolate Dzeko for unfair criticism? We wouldn't.

It's only the posters from the Balkans who pull up these obscure stats as to why he is secretly the best player we have ever had. It just does my head in now and the quality of the forum has gone down hill so fast. Their are essentially three factions now; Dzeko lovers, Mancini lovers and Mancini outers. Most threads just descend into personal slanging matches between the three.

Can't wait for Dzeko to leave and Pellegrini to start winning trophies so everyone can just fuck off and be happy.

Not sure if this is aimed at me (I don't bother with these Dzeko threads much anymore, so I might have missed something) but I'm not Balkan, and the team goals stat is far from obscure. It might not be used in football (yet), but it's a great way to measure a player's overall impact on team performance. It's been an important stat in the NHL for decades and is also used in the NBA - look up "plus-minus" on Wikipedia.
Sorry, not referring to you in particular.

There just seems to be a trend of "he's not shit because X, Y and Z" rather than people actually just watching him on the pitch.

Fair enough, although after God-knows how many pages on several different threads, it's pretty clear that just watching him on the pitch isn't settling any arguments about how good he is! Those who (for whatever reasons) rate him see the positives and those who (for whatever reasons) don't rate him see the negatives. That's where cold, hard stats can help, but unfortunately the stats presented on these threads are often selected in the same way. Sadly, I don't think anything's going to change anytime soon.

Zlatan said:
daxman said:
Zlatan said:

Falcao?[/quote]

The one have 2 good seasons in Ateltico Madrid. Other had conquered everything beside CL title.
Played with 9 different teams, 8 of theme where champions the first year they got him, and hundreds of other things.
You may dislake me. But you know if you ask the majority of people they will mostly chose Grande Ibra.
Now let not go off topic OK. Or if you open IBRA tread than i will gladly came to discuss.[/quote]

Come on mate, Ibrahimovic is class, but he couldn't succeed at Barcelona and he is currently playing in France. He has never played in England or Germany so the only top League he has performed in is Italy.

adorado30 said:
Zlatan said:
adorado30 said:

Zlatan just fuck off...

And why is that, mr. nice guy ?
Have i offended you in any way ?[/quote]

Because all you do is repeat the same shit all day long. Nobody wants to see or read your copy/paste articles from around the world about Dzeko.[/quote]

Yes i repeat in this 5 days. But u must have had heard 1000 times repeated words as donkey, shit and so on.
And i didint copy one fucking article. I dont need articles. I watch football anyway A LOT every day and not because of Dzeko.
SO believe me i dont need article of some crazy journalist.
I have copy true articles about other clubs looking for Dzeko and that is all.

@BluePhil8 said:
Zlatan said:
daxman said:

Falcao?

Now let not go off topic OK. Or if you open IBRA tread than i will gladly came to discuss.[/quote]

Come on mate, Ibrahimovic is class, but he couldn't succeed at Barcelona and he is currently playing in France. He has never played in England or Germany so the only top League he has performed in is Italy.[/quote]

And where is Falcao playing right now France maybe ? 5 years younger with smaller wages and not icon status like IBRA have in PSG. Come onnn
i would gladly answer you, but it would be considered by many as offtopic ( and rightly so ).
SO no tanks, maybe some other time.

@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc

He's starting and let's hope he leaves his heart on that pitch.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc

Well fuck me side ways.

Let's hope he plays like he did at White Heart Lane in the 1-4 (world class), rather than his he played in the 3-1 (dog shit)

BlueMoonoverUS said:

Maybe Zlatan is Pellegrini...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.