Dzeko VS Negredo

I dreaded when Pellegrini said his main striker was Dzeko. Dug his own grave on that one. Anyone with functioning eyes can see Negredo is a better footballer.

Negredo 1 dzeko -1... negredo has the energy and determination, he looks like he really wants to play, dzeko on the other hand... hmmm... I think negredo is dzeko's replacement, next we will look to sell him and buy ballotellis, tonights game has shown that 11 players willing to work for each other will beat a team with individuals in it...

RobertBlue said:
Negredo 1 dzeko -1... negredo has the energy and determination, he looks like he really wants to play, dzeko on the other hand... hmmm... I think negredo is dzeko's replacement, next we will look to sell him and buy ballotellis, tonights game has shown that 11 players willing to work for each other will beat a team with individuals in it...
except that their line up is also far better than our own

Dzeko hands down.

Negredo still lags behind Edin in goals. Until he scores more goals, Edin is the better striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.