Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
cheddar404 said:
chris85mcfc said:
I suppose then the question is of those games Dzeko has scored those 2.28 goals, how many points per game have we taken? I'm sure I heard a stat the other day that said we haven't lost a game where Aguero has scored. If that is correct then that is some stat!!

I'm not in the anti-Dzeko camp at all. He is a City player and I want what is best for the team. Personally, I just think from what I have seen, that Negredo is a better fit for us in terms of his all round play. He will score us goals but he will also make plenty with his movement, plus the hunger he has shown in games so far is great to see.

We have never lost a game that Joe Hart has scored in either. It's another one of those titbits that doesn't really tell you much.

THE BEST ONE SO FAR, hehehe 10/10

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:16 pm --

ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
Dear Colinlee. Again lie.
He was saying that Dzeko IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER. He was not talking better player.
Team player means to sacrifice for the team. Sometimes it is sacrifice to sit on the bench. And Tevez and Balotelli ( as hi did ) would fly away after sitting 6 months on the bench. Tevez was giving 100 % when he was the main man. When he was a SUB , he sometimes diditn even want to play in CL match. Is this a TEAM player dear Colinlee ? ( he was even sulking when Mancini decided he was not a captain ).
Dzeko sulks even when he's on the pitch you muppet, why don't you just bore off now.

Can't we get this obvious troll banned for god sake.

You dislike one of your own player ( not to say bigger word ). That is all you do, I contributed far more to this and other treads by long detail responses. You only say few words and most of the times negative one. And dont talk to me anymore. I am FINISHED with you i will not answer one single post of yours.
But I don't dislike Dzeko, I think he's a fine footballer. He's just not good enough for the way we play. Can you not see that?
Your "long detail responses" BTW tend to consist of the same crap repeated ad nauseum so don't carry that much weight.

CaliforniaBlue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc

He's starting and let's hope he leaves his heart on that pitch.

Maybe Zlatan is Pellegrini...

hehehehehe :) :)
I had good opinion about him now i have even better. All i wanted is for Dzeko to have fair chance in all games. And mr. Pelle will chose what is the best for the team. I am sory if i was to aggressive with my posts. Go CITY :) :) !!!!

I wonder if Negredo's confidence is shattered after being dropped?

Zlatan said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Richards, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Toure, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko #cityvbayern #mcfc

He's starting and let's hope he leaves his heart on that pitch.

Maybe Zlatan is Pellegrini...

hehehehehe :) :)
I had good opinion about him now i have even better. All i wanted is for Dzeko to have fair chance in all games. And mr. Pelle will chose what is the best for the team. I am sory if i was to aggressive with my posts. Go CITY :) :) !!!!
Don't you mean Go DZEKO :) :) !!!!

I've seen negredo in about 6 games. I've seen dzeko for the last two seasons. Negredo for me!

I think its Dzeko's chance tonight... im pretty sure he ll get a few chances and if he wastes them then he ll become our number 2 striker...
think hes given a few (Nasri, Clichy, RIchards and Dzeko) a chance to prove why they should be starting tonight... I like the team he's picked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.