Dzeko VS Negredo

@BluePhil8 said:
Zlatan said:
I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

Oh look, another fabricated reason as to why Dzeko isn't really shit.

Sell him City please, just to spare us from this bullshit any longer.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm --

AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Isn't clinical?

That is only half the problem.

No presence. No technique. No passion.

Keep on trolling man.

Trolling?

He was shitter than shit to tonight.

Really?

Because the entire City team looked like shit tonight. Negredo no exclusion. Oh here I'll use a line Negredo fan boys love to use "He should have had 2 goals".

Edin 4 goals Negredo 3 goals.

Bag o' shite, that's Dzeko.

You know those crappy players you watch on TV sometimes and jokingly say that you could do better but not actually mean it? Well I do actually genuinely believe that I am better at football then Edin Dzeko.

AntiUnited said:
dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

obviously didnt watch the game. keep on trolling

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 am --

@BluePhil8 said:
Zlatan said:
I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

AntiUnited said:
Keep on trolling man.

Trolling?

yep he was deff shit lal. grow up
Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

Because you can't, I imagine

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

@BluePhil8 said:

Trolling?

Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

obviously you didnt watch the game..

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

What is it you saw?

Because I saw about 4 ricochet donkey touches, an attempt to stop a Richard's shot, and a complete lack of effort and influence.

Negredo has a 1st touch. Dzecko doesn't. Dzeko isn't good enough for me and has a terrible first touch leading to loss of possession a lot of the time

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Zlatan said:

AntiUnited said:
Keep on trolling man.

Trolling?

Really?

Because the entire City team looked like shit tonight. Negredo no exclusion. Oh here I'll use a line Negredo fan boys love to use "He should have had 2 goals".

Edin 4 goals Negredo 3 goals.
Oh look, I'll use a line than Dzeko fan boys love to use...

Dzeko - A goal every 137 minutes
Negredo - A goal every 127 minutes

at this moment, negredo delivers more, but i still think dzeko is a better striker. he lost his way somehow and it's entirely up to him if he goes back or falls into oblivion.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Obviously you didn't or else you'd have an answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.