Dzeko VS Negredo

It is the number of gilt-edged chances he misses that drives me insane, he was just awful against Villa even with the goal he finally scored. Then you have someone like Negredo who clearly has a much, much better goals to opportunities ratio.

AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Isn't clinical?

That is only half the problem.

No presence. No technique. No passion.

Keep on trolling man.
Why are you pretending to be a City fan?
We know you're a dipper fan so I'd say you're the one trolling.
Which part of Bosnia did your family emigrate from?

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

obviously didnt watch the game. keep on trolling

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 am --

@BluePhil8 said:
Oh look, another fabricated reason as to why Dzeko isn't really shit.

Sell him City please, just to spare us from this bullshit any longer.

-- Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 pm --

Trolling?

He was shitter than shit to tonight.

yep he was deff shit lal. grow up
Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

Because you can't, I imagine

Arf!! pudgely's in mega sad mode tonight.. fuckin quality- cheering me right up.

joezilla said:
at this moment, negredo delivers more, but i still think dzeko is a better striker. he lost his way somehow and it's entirely up to him if he goes back or falls into oblivion.

he got 0 service this game. when milner came on the team came alive and hence we got the ball more which led to negs good goal. pathetic really to start blaming dzeko from so called city fans.

dazz46 said:
No contest Negrado is a far better player than Dzeko,you can guarantee Negrado will battle for everything while Dzeko will moan like a tart when the ball is not inch perfect.

Dzeko was fighting tonight. Give him at least that. HE had NO service. Not ONE good ball near the box not one. Negredo had few. Why it dosnt matter now.
Try to look at some things i have said in next games ( especially big games ) maybe you will see that some is true.

supa-dapa-dan said:
AntiUnited said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Isn't clinical?

That is only half the problem.

No presence. No technique. No passion.

Keep on trolling man.
Why are you pretending to be a City fan?
We know you're a dipper fan so I'd say you're the one trolling.
Which part of Bosnia did your family emigrate from?

aww. how cute goes personal already.

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
obviously didnt watch the game. keep on trolling

-- Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 am --

yep he was deff shit lal. grow up
Contribute more than text speak and gifs, why don't you explain how he wasn't shite?

Because you can't, I imagine

obviously you didnt watch the game..

Obviously you didn't because if you did you would be saying Dzeko is shit aswell

AntiUnited said:
joezilla said:
at this moment, negredo delivers more, but i still think dzeko is a better striker. he lost his way somehow and it's entirely up to him if he goes back or falls into oblivion.

he got 0 service this game. when milner came on the team came alive and hence we got the ball more which led to negs good goal. pathetic really to start blaming dzeko from so called city fans.
Says the liverpool "fan".

Zlatan said:
dazz46 said:

Dzeko was fighting tonight. Give him at least that. HE had NO service. Not ONE good ball near the box not one. Negredo had few. Why it dosnt matter now.
Try to look at some things i have said in next games ( especially big games ) maybe you will see that some is true.

Dzeko couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Watching his attempts at 'pressing' the opposition tonight was fucking laughable. A complete waste of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.