Dzeko VS Negredo

Zlatan said:
Akira said:
Dzeko is a very good striker, for sure, but Negredo brings more to the game.

Yes he does and it is because Negredo gets almost the maximum support from everyone and is giving max. of his potential. ( he cant be much better than he is right now ) Dzeko is not giving max. of his potential ( for me ). HE would give his max. if he would have almost cemented place in the first 11. Than he wouldnt have to think injustices and would be concentrated just on football. Dzeko with high confidence is better player than he is showing now. I also have one big argument, but i am afraid if i tell it that some of you will gone crazy :) ?
"injustices", this is football not politics.

Is it just me or is 'Zlatan' not ringing quite true?
Can a mod or at least Ric compare IP addresses to other posters? Would there be multiple accounts on the same address by any chance?

Both Dzeko and Negredo are top quality strikers.

However, it appears that Negredo is in better form right now, so he gets picked. If his form drops, he knows Dzeko will be there to take his place.

So we have what is called "healthy competition" in the strikers department and we should all welcome this as supporters.

Pelligrini is clearly giving everyone in the squad their chance to shine and doesn't seem to be picking "favourite" players regardles of form (at least not yet it seems).

Zlatan said:
kenzie115 said:
ban-mcfc said:
bollocks, we need rotation, both have their strengths.

Out of interest, what strengths do you think Dzeko has that Negredo doesn't?

- better finisher with both feet, better from the long shot outside the 16m. At least as god with the head if not slightly better. 1 year younger.

Don't agree that he's a better finisher, Dzeko misses far too many sitters (although he seems to score more of the difficult ones). Admittedly the majority of the times I've seen Negredo has been part of a highlights show, so they may not have shown him missing too many chances, but he looks more clinical than Dzeko to me.

Dzeko probably is better at long range shooting, but given how deep defences usually play against us, it's more likely to be the advanced midfielders who get the chance to shoot from range.

Can't agree that he's better with his head either, again he misses a lot of headed chances I'd expect him to score, just last week at Plzen he missed a header from in the 6 yard box.

You really are clutching at straws if you're referencing a one year age gap as a strength.

Negredo's stronger, faster, has a better touch which allows him to link up more effectively, works harder and I believe is more clinical. It's a no brainer for me.

MillionDollarDream said:
Their rotation is key, we are going to win CL, league, league cup and FA Cup. Lotta mileage on these guys, gotta make sure we rotate the tires ;)

Aye but not rotation like some seem to want. Different side every game. There's also a lot be said
for continuity with a nip and a tuck here and there. This I what I think will happen between PL & CL.
Anyway back to main topic, Negredo new boy on the block, looks well up for it and I like a lot.
Bit like Dzeko in league winning season early doors. Hopefully the competition will get Dzeko back to
that level.

Both will play a lot of games and as they're in blue, I hope they both flower and flourish.

There are more games than any one player can cope with, and I think they will both score a lot this season. Very pleased to see how well Negredo has fit in already, also how well Dzeko and, say, Fernandinho have linked up.

Given they'll both play a lot of games I do think a lot will come down to the sensibilities of the manager. With Bobby, team changes often felt like players were being dropped. I think when Pellegrini rotates the squad he will be able to handle people's egos better...

ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
Akira said:
Dzeko is a very good striker, for sure, but Negredo brings more to the game.

Yes he does and it is because Negredo gets almost the maximum support from everyone and is giving max. of his potential. ( he cant be much better than he is right now ) Dzeko is not giving max. of his potential ( for me ). HE would give his max. if he would have almost cemented place in the first 11. Than he wouldnt have to think injustices and would be concentrated just on football. Dzeko with high confidence is better player than he is showing now. I also have one big argument, but i am afraid if i tell it that some of you will gone crazy :) ?
"injustices", this is football not politics.

Is it just me or is 'Zlatan' not ringing quite true?
Can a mod or at least Ric compare IP addresses to other posters? Would there be multiple accounts on the same address by any chance?

I dont know what to say to this crazy though. I was reading this forum for about two years. I have my opinion which is based on many facts. I started posting 2,3 days ago because i could not stand the injustice. ( which is not based by hate like many bosnians is writeing here. I think it as based on not knowing the facts. That is why I came to try to explain my version and that is all ). I also think that start of this seasson is crucial in dzekos status in man. city.I want manchester city to have a sucess, but i also want Dzeko not the waist his career slightly more. ( It is not just my oppinion many english posters with around 10000 posts or more are saying that Dzeko is to good do be a sub and he needs to found a team which will be build around him. - in Dzekos tread ). He really is wasting his career. OR it seems that way. Maybe i am wrong and Pelle will found a way to have enough quality games to Dzeko and Negredo, I really would like that to be that way. Because to me CITY is really big club and it is big thing to be part of it. if you dare to read in dzeko tread page 64 i wrote which club wanted him 2,5 years ago, 1,5 years ago and even 6 months ago. HE was brought here as a proven player not as a sub. No i am wrong he wasnt proven player, he was the star. All the europs best teams wanted him, which is more than a proven player. I won repeat myself but i said in Dzeko tread what kind of player he was and still can be and i also told you that to many competition with the proven strikers is not good. I elaborate my oppinion really detailed. If you dare to read it in Dzeko tread everything will tell you by itself.
multiple accounts :) :) OMG ( and what do you gain by that I can tell in this one all i want and after few days here am growing tired of it to tell you the true. So i dont think i will write here much longer.
And because you have provoked me i will tell you something which i did not want to because it is not maybe correct.
DZEKO, was wanted by whole of Europe 2 years ago, 1 Year ago Bayern, BVB,MILAN, INTER Half year ago BVB, NAPOLI, TOTTENHAM, ATLETICO MADRID, ..
JOVETIC was wanted this year by JUVENTUS, CHELSEA , ARSENAL and CITY
NEGREDO was wanted this year by ONLY CITY. ( many your posters confirmed that before city signed him in transfers tread on this forum ).
Does that argument tell you something ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.