Dzeko VS Negredo

Dzeko is by far better when he plays his hardest anyone that disagrees is clueless. He is better in every sense if he works hard. Top goalscorer in the BPL for us last season and people on here still think he needs to sit on the bench, it's laughable. Joint top scorer in UEFA WCQs. Let him reach his full potential before you start benching him and you'll eat your words.

cenga said:
Dzeko is by far better when he plays his hardest anyone that disagrees is clueless. He is better in every sense if he works hard. Top goalscorer in the BPL for us last season and people on here still think he needs to sit on the bench, it's laughable. Joint top scorer in UEFA WCQs. Let him reach his full potential before you start benching him and you'll eat your words.

Just to get this out of the way are you Bosnian ( i dont care really but on this forum u need to pass some 'true fan purity test and all' and if you are then sorry what ever u say is null and void --_--.

Negredo was ghost today but whole game thread i was reading about Dzeko. People here are not fair at all.Edin 7,6 grade , Negredo 6,8. Only Narsi and Yaya had better grade then Edin . We have no problem with attack we have problem with defense because we can't hold on lead.

Zlatan said:
ColinLee said:
Zlatan said:
Yes he does and it is because Negredo gets almost the maximum support from everyone and is giving max. of his potential. ( he cant be much better than he is right now ) Dzeko is not giving max. of his potential ( for me ). HE would give his max. if he would have almost cemented place in the first 11. Than he wouldnt have to think injustices and would be concentrated just on football. Dzeko with high confidence is better player than he is showing now. I also have one big argument, but i am afraid if i tell it that some of you will gone crazy :) ?
"injustices", this is football not politics.

Is it just me or is 'Zlatan' not ringing quite true?
Can a mod or at least Ric compare IP addresses to other posters? Would there be multiple accounts on the same address by any chance?

I dont know what to say to this crazy though. I was reading this forum for about two years. I have my opinion which is based on many facts. I started posting 2,3 days ago because i could not stand the injustice. ( which is not based by hate like many bosnians is writeing here. I think it as based on not knowing the facts. That is why I came to try to explain my version and that is all ). I also think that start of this seasson is crucial in dzekos status in man. city.I want manchester city to have a sucess, but i also want Dzeko not the waist his career slightly more. ( It is not just my oppinion many english posters with around 10000 posts or more are saying that Dzeko is to good do be a sub and he needs to found a team which will be build around him. - in Dzekos tread ). He really is wasting his career. OR it seems that way. Maybe i am wrong and Pelle will found a way to have enough quality games to Dzeko and Negredo, I really would like that to be that way. Because to me CITY is really big club and it is big thing to be part of it. if you dare to read in dzeko tread page 64 i wrote which club wanted him 2,5 years ago, 1,5 years ago and even 6 months ago. HE was brought here as a proven player not as a sub. No i am wrong he wasnt proven player, he was the star. All the europs best teams wanted him, which is more than a proven player. I won repeat myself but i said in Dzeko tread what kind of player he was and still can be and i also told you that to many competition with the proven strikers is not good. I elaborate my oppinion really detailed. If you dare to read it in Dzeko tread everything will tell you by itself.
multiple accounts :) :) OMG ( and what do you gain by that I can tell in this one all i want and after few days here am growing tired of it to tell you the true. So i dont think i will write here much longer.
And because you have provoked me i will tell you something which i did not want to because it is not maybe correct.
DZEKO, was wanted by whole of Europe 2 years ago, 1 Year ago Bayern, BVB,MILAN, INTER Half year ago BVB, NAPOLI, TOTTENHAM, ATLETICO MADRID, ..
JOVETIC was wanted this year by JUVENTUS, CHELSEA , ARSENAL and CITY
NEGREDO was wanted this year by ONLY CITY. ( many your posters confirmed that before city signed him in transfers tread on this forum ).
Does that argument tell you something ?

I like Dzeko but no that argument doesn't make any sense.

for me yesterday Dzeko got in Negredo's way at times and vise versa, by this I mean that some balls came in the box which they both went for and as s result both fluffed (though edin was more culpable for this) seemed to be a lack of communication at times.

FantasyIreland said:
As long as the forum is plagued by delusional,blinkered Bosnians threads such as this are comical.

The slating Dzeko gets from blinkered, delusional so called City fans is comical really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.