Dzeko VS Negredo

Compared to Negredo 3 games 0 goals......He was not even seen in Villa game i will choose Dzeko now.

Proelia said:
Zlatan said:
Proelia said:
And do you think your ratings matter? cause they most certaintly do not coming from a biased bosnian

And how would you rate those 2, i would really like to see ?

.... and i rated Dzeko 7/10 just because he maneged to score otherwise i would be given him the same as Negredo5.5-6/10. Because he didint also do much more.

Both a 6

Negredos over all play better like always but Dzeko got a goal even if he knew fuk all about it

He knew a lot about it. He positioned him self the right way. But for the split second to late and he catched the ball more with his neck/shoulder. But the fact that he menaged to score that way just shows you with how big FORCE he played it. If he wasnt half second to late he would also score a beauty goal,

Hari84 said:
Aytoun said:
The donkey was hopeless today even by his standards, even the goal came off his shoulder.
We would not be criticising our hapless defence now if he had put away a quarter of the chances as we would have been out of sight.
If there is the slightest doubt about his abject play just look at the free kick from Milner on the edge of the box.
I can understand people not being overjoyed at Negredo, but there is only one answer sadly.

Plz stop.
The goal was not by the shoulder. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8vpVGW9h4[/youtube]
And last night non of them played well against Villa.
Both are good players and i think we have enough matches to both of them.
But never together. They too similar to each other.
And btw dont call our player a donkey.

It clearly shows that it came off his shoulder.

pominoz said:
Hari84 said:
Aytoun said:
The donkey was hopeless today even by his standards, even the goal came off his shoulder.
We would not be criticising our hapless defence now if he had put away a quarter of the chances as we would have been out of sight.
If there is the slightest doubt about his abject play just look at the free kick from Milner on the edge of the box.
I can understand people not being overjoyed at Negredo, but there is only one answer sadly.

Plz stop.
The goal was not by the shoulder. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8vpVGW9h4[/youtube]

Play it replay at 0:58 and there you see it.

Hari84 said:
pominoz said:
Hari84 said:
Plz stop.

That is the only angle you can not see it properly, all of the others clearly show it hitting his shoulder.

Firasdo said:
I don't believe in rotation, one of them should be the main striker but who !
Well I'd say in the real world you may have to rotate as one may get burned off. As to your question I'd like to say that some certain games would suit edin better than the beast. So its left for the manager to determine how to set the up the team.

pominoz said:
Hari84 said:
pominoz said:

That is the only angle you can not see it properly, all of the others clearly show it hitting his shoulder.

He knew a lot about it. He positioned him self the right way. But for the split second to late and he catched the ball more with his neck/shoulder. But the fact that he menaged to score that way just shows you with how big FORCE he played it. If he wasnt half second to late he would also score a beauty goal,

SO he at least did something. Negredo as u said positioned himself better and played 20 min more in which Dzeko maybe would off scored another goal.

pominoz said:
Hari84 said:
pominoz said:

Thats the only angle you see the ball all the way. Everything else you see is from above and so it looks like it hits the shoulder.

vintiz said:
Firasdo said:
Well I'd say in the real world you may have to rotate as one may get burned off. As to your question I'd like to say that some certain games would suit edin better than the beast. So its left for the manager to determine how to set the up the team.

You are right. Tough job for the manager to keep them both happy. Aguero is not the question because he had guarantee spot if he is not injured.

pominoz said:
Hari84 said:
pominoz said:

So ??? If its off he's shoulder so what ??? It isn't a goal or does it make him less better ?!?!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
Zlatan said:
vintiz said:
Firasdo said:

You are right. Tough job for the manager to keep them both happy. Aguero is not the question because he had guarantee spot if he is not injured.
Yea kun just seems to come from another planet !! When ever he's fit he hardly 'under performs'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.