Dzeko, what's his next move?

AntiUnited said:
alky313 said:
AntiUnited said:
bla bla lets wait and see when golden boy kun is benched and see if hes a saint.

Aguero is the focal point. He will flourish. I'll bet you £20 he bags 20 league goals.

He better score 20 goals for the amount of time on the pitch he gets each season.

Like last season when he was injured from the start?

ManCitizens. said:
AntiUnited said:
alky313 said:
Aguero is the focal point. He will flourish. I'll bet you £20 he bags 20 league goals.

He better score 20 goals for the amount of time on the pitch he gets each season.

Like last season when he was injured from the start?

still played the most from the strikers...

fucking hell what is with the bickering; instead of slagging off Dzeko and slagging off Aguero (and some have even started slagging off Negredo before he has even kicked a ball for us) how about getting behind them all? Please do not tell me that people who are negative on here are positive at the matches? It makes me fucking sick the amount of negativity some of you lot seem to need to project, it really does

Top post Swales. The amount of negativity on the forum is a real shame when we are in a beautiful position. I have to believe that a large number of people joining are not City fans.

I would not swap our window so far with any other club in the premiership.

oldius said:
Top post Swales. The amount of negativity on the forum is a real shame when we are in a beautiful position. I have to believe that a large number of people joining are not City fans.

Yep neg is a top player. where lucky to have him. and with jessus on the wings = gg

oldius said:

I can only hope that these are the kind of "fans" who do not attend matches, cos at the moment the ground is sometimes too quiet, but imagine if all this lot were in there moaning?!

BringBackSwales said:
oldius said:

I can only hope that these are the kind of "fans" who do not attend matches, cos at the moment the ground is sometimes too quiet, but imagine if all this lot were in there moaning?!
Lol well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.