Dzeko, what's his next move?

AntiUnited said:
LeemoMCFC said:
AntiUnited said:
Guess u didnt see the first half. put down the beer and have a rest

What did he do in the first half that's worth pointing out?

The_Mo said:

Not quite.

Nuff said rofl. again take a rest keyboard warrior.

How hard is it to answer a question? Criticise one player and get called a rag.

It s insane watch this arguing all the time , on one side u have people who hate Edin for some reason because if they really look at the numbers of goals he score and there importance that would be enough to well at list give him a pass because i was watching a number of games where Barry was Horrible , Yaya ,Kun last season was so out of form that if u compere him and Dzeko, Dzeko had better season because he start 16 games play only full 9 and score 14 goals , us for games he start when he start game in row when and that happend at the end of december if i remeber good he start with game against Norwich witch we won by 4 3 Edin score 3 goals next game he start also against Arsenal Peno and red on him ,ok he miss penno but he score goal but hes influence is the reason we one that one ,then he start 3 game in row against Stoke i believe and score again that is 3 games start in row score 5 goals and to finish they try to cover there hate not in statistic or what guy did in hes carer how many goals he score , how many goals per minute , that hes second to Suarez that hes our first striker in league that he have more assist then Aguero and bunch of statistic they are blind to it . For them i dosen't matter how many goals he score for City and how vital ones , for them it s about first touch and about hate him and bla bla bla and guys that is pure hate towards player who in in time when Tevez was golfing and whole time thinking to get away from City Edin fight for title for place and bring us title and u hate that guy so much that u twist the statistic talking shit over and over again because there is nothing else to say. Now there is other people who maybe love Edin maybe they are not there favorite player but hes City player , end of story . Hes a City player who could play in many clubs in first 11 but for some reason he stay here fight for place and score at list 15 goals for season witch is great in amount of time he gets and amount of ball he gets and amount of shit cross he gets.So nevermind all that just to add u have real fans who at list stand behind there player even when he do not play great . Edin maybe don't play great all the time and he have touch let him down but so do other payers .Real fans remeber all of this before they call they crap on there own player time after time after time.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z045rWspzMI[/youtube]

palus said:
How anyone can justify that Dzeko is good enough for us, is beyond me. His lack of effort is the most prominent problem, which is angering the fans, and his terrible technique doesn't help either. Tevez was loved, even though he went golfing for a few months, because he always gave a 100% when he was on the field. Dzeko is the complete opposite, and playing with him is often like playing with 10 players, as our play comes to a halt when he receives the ball.

And yes, you are right, he has scored some important goals, but in a world class side like ours, who wouldn't? I bet Darren Bent could score more goals than Dzeko in our side, as of right now.

I really think we should be looking to offloading him. Selling him and replacing him with i.e. Zlatan would be a very wise move, a move which IMO would make us contenders for both the Premier League AND Champions League.

Kladze said:
palus said:
How anyone can justify that Dzeko is good enough for us, is beyond me. His lack of effort is the most prominent problem, which is angering the fans, and his terrible technique doesn't help either. Tevez was loved, even though he went golfing for a few months, because he always gave a 100% when he was on the field. Dzeko is the complete opposite, and playing with him is often like playing with 10 players, as our play comes to a halt when he receives the ball.

And yes, you are right, he has scored some important goals, but in a world class side like ours, who wouldn't? I bet Darren Bent could score more goals than Dzeko in our side, as of right now.

I really think we should be looking to offloading him. Selling him and replacing him with i.e. Zlatan would be a very wise move, a move which IMO would make us contenders for both the Premier League AND Champions League.

Just look at statistic and u have justify it( he think Bent would score more :) City don't agree with u i think u are idiot but i can't prove it by simple sayin that can i ?). U wanna players who give 100 % then bring out the children they will run all day , Yaya also gives 100 % and Nasri and so many others , only Zabba gives 100%.Edin job is to score goals and he did that he score plenty for time he got on pitch( Look others big players like Lewandowski, Gomes ,Crouch , Heskey how much they run for people their size that is waste of strength) and one of those will be remember for long time when he and Aguero nobody else bring us title in last few minutes just for that goal he pay him self of and now with wingers and one Balkan playnaker i can beat this season 20+ goals for Edin .What is your fuckin argument he has poor touch bla bla bla , look at statistic just that and ok u can hate him but ignoring the goals he gave is just i really do not know how to call it , child prospective of Football.Last season Hart was bad almost whole season,Aguero bad season, Silva one good game 2 so so, Nasri show up every 10 games,Yaya well we did not create like year before all players where take a big step back but no ,only Edin is the one he score 14 goals in league THE MOST GOAL in less spend time of all strikers. Wtf u need him to do to give him a pass not praise just he did ok considering the form of rest of the players. There is group of people who hate players who where their club shirt score goals and is that a fan i wonder?

Lmfao @ complaining about Dzeko's lazyness and lack of effort but then wanting Ibrahimovic to replace him -- a player who has always been called one of the laziest guys in football. The football "knowledge" some of you are displaying is amazing.

Hate to break it to you but if you hate strikers who walk around and save their energy for scoring and attacking, then you're going to hate Ibra even more than Dzeko. Ibra walks around 90% of the match. That's just how a lot of big strikers operate. They aren't going to run around like Tevez for 90 minutes.

It's really simple. You feed the big man with quality balls and he will score. But if these last two friendlies showed anything, it's that City is horrible at feeding their strikers right now just like they were all last season. How many good crosses did you see in that match? How many times did Dzeko even have a chance to shoot? Once? Twice? In 75 minutes? The service is horrid.

That ball should be headed to the strikers every few minutes, not once in 45. Especially against a weak club.

I pray that Jesus (Navas) changes this.

Also I have to laugh at the idea that ANYONE would score as many goals as Dzeko has for City. Yea, that's why Aguero and Tevez scored less league goals, in more time. How many did Welbeck score again? And didn't he play for the title winning club? Heh.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we dont need him now sell him and have aguero, negredo and jovetic up front and bring in guidetti
And reason for selling him is because u know that Negreddo would do better or that Jovetic will not connect with Edin ,or many many reasons. And what if we have injury .I really don't get how can this be .Guy score goals if he did not i would get it and really vital ones for City but...????

palus said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we dont need him now sell him and have aguero, negredo and jovetic up front and bring in guidetti
And reason for selling him is because u know that Negreddo would do better or that Jovetic will not connect with Edin ,or many many reasons. And what if we have injury .I really don't get how can this be .Guy score goals if he did not i would get it and really vital ones for City but...????
If anything Jovetic and Dzeko should work out as the best partnership. Two Balkan players who will without a doubt get along well off the pitch as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.