Dzeko, what's his next move?

FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
He doesn't score as frequently when he starts. Is that better. My assumption is that people understood that he HAS scored when he has started. If you look at minutes per goal as a starter and minutes per goal as a sub they are miles apart. If you want to play semantics, play with someone else.

I was right you was very very wrong,,its you who should be playing.. try a sand pit,and dont forget your bucket and spade.

You don't know what semantics is do you?

Neither did you til you googled it... now go away you silly person.

Score 35 goals + in premier league, become a legend and sign a new contract extension until 2018. Alternatively get moody, do fuck all, score 10 goals if we are lucky not contribute to the team, refuse to sign a contract and get flogged at Christmas for 5m to some German outfit. I am not going to bet on which outcome we will see. :-)

samharris said:
FrancoisToure said:
samharris said:
I was right you was very very wrong,,its you who should be playing.. try a sand pit,and dont forget your bucket and spade.

You don't know what semantics is do you?

Neither did you til you googled it... now go away you silly person.

Thanks for being honest about your ignorance. As to going away...I believe you were the one that started this; not the other way around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.